Reviews for Ignorance
Linnath chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
OH, I love Erik! I think you cought the pitifulness of his plight very well. How ever, Phantom has a very dark side that he cant really be with out, you only breathed on the serface. I still love it though!

~Eleiel

Did you read the book, or is this off of Andew Lloyd Webber's rendition?
Cassandra Anthemyst chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
Beautiful. Out of curiosity, what type of sonnet is this? I'm not familiar with many types other than the classic Shakespearean one. Anyway, I love PotO poetry; Erik's such a fascinatingly deep character, horrifying and mesmerising at the same time. You capture his plight so wonderfully in this poem; keep up the good work!
Hanna Took chapter 1 . 1/25/2005
i think its Ignorance is really good, no matter what you say! grr! but i dont know what you want me to put...i mean, you know i like ALL your stuff. :) HUGS AND LUV BITES, Hanna
Roisin Dubh chapter 1 . 12/20/2004
I like it. I've never had much talent for poetry of any kind, but you have some good images in here.
feanaro chapter 1 . 12/19/2004
i loved this. it is so true, the Phantom is truly as you see him. by the way, where do you get the quotes?
UniCornVampire3z chapter 1 . 12/16/2004
i really like the beginning three lines, dont know why. *cough, hack, gasp* sorry as i cough all over you, i have a horrid cold, me thinks it is a sinus infection...