Reviews for Give a Little Bit
Guest chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
very insightful :)
Ninetailsjinx chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Oh, I loved it! Well-developed, well-written; a thoughtful surmise into the relationship if Robin allows himself to be ruled by his obsessions, as promised by the summary. Yay character development!
And I apologize if my last review sounded too critical-I absolutely didn't mean to imply that the story should be taken down, in fact, I liked it so much that I would have loved to see it updated, but I understand not wanting to look back at a story that has been posted for years.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
LOVE IT!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
aw, that was epic! love it!
chica13 chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Me again! Hey! What's up? Anywho, I once again give you a thumbs up! Not like it matters to you but I really do like your work. So, here's me, clicking my imaginary "LIKE" button a couple hundred times. Later!
MelaTheClumsyBookWorm1895 chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
I loved it, it was really good.
1silversky chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
i loved it
StarCatBurning chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
It's good when he finally comes clean... And you're right...:( DC is so evil for breaking them up.
A Caccia Di Stelle chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
Yami: Aww! Sweet.

Vella: It was really good. I liked it.
kelly chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
this one is...good! but i think u should explain it more.
ThePrincessMoonshine chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
wow. this was simply amazing and I agree. the end of their relationship in the comics is truly heartbreaking. I wish it didn't end the way it did. although it was more robins fault.

anyways, great story. definitely going in my favorites
BerryDrops chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
My gosh I will never get used to them moving that review button!

Anyway is it totally too late to send a review to a story that was published in 04? Cause I was looking through FF at some of the old stories and thought this was one story that actually deserves a review. Unlike some where you have to post a certain amount of reviews for the author to update... seriously where is the point in posting a story if your only after the praise of your readers? Anyway I'm going off track here.

Finally a story that doesn't have Robin as a cheesy-all-up-in-the-clouds kind of guy.

A little bit angsty but it fits well not everything can be all cotton candy right?

I loved it! How sweet! All that time Star thought Robin didn't love her when really he did. And I bow down to you for being one of the only authors that doesn't mention in there stories about how it was love-at-first-sight for R/S, I mean did people not watch 'Go'?

Anyway great grammar, a LOT of description (but in the good way) and a fantastic ending.

True the comics do show a darker sadder side to the R(NW)/S relationship but in the Kingdom Come thingy-ma-bob Star has his baby! But she also dies... so yeah, it's all pretty sad lol.
Sarah Zitter chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
YES I LOVE THIS STORY PLEASE continue with this story. I was wondering if you could Please let Starfire move into Robin's room so that they can live together PLEASE. Plus can they get married as will PLEASE. PLEASE e-mail me back at sarah.

From,

Sarah Zitter
Beautiful Thief chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
Did you read my other review? This one is only spilling more praise on your fantastic writing. All I said in the other one need to go in here.

You are, like, my god.
cartoonstar chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
OMG SO AWESOME! OMG I LOVED IT!

this story was so perfect! i loved the feeling of depression that changed into a funny and sweet moment

robin is such a guy, never wanting to talk about feeling just ready to hop in the bed, lol

im glad they made up, i love robin and starfire romance _