Reviews for A Time to be Silent and a Time to Speak
linda4861 chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
That's great! Love the story. Linda
Alittleromance chapter 1 . 11/20/2000
Wow. What an awesome story. Riveting. Couldn't wait to keep reading. Truly excellent!
amandakingsfriend chapter 1 . 9/16/2000
This is the best one yet for describing how their secret marriage is revealed to the family. Toto, you continue to capture the characters in every way ..it's as if ther series never ended. I look forward to continued reading of your work.
Pam Jernigan chapter 1 . 6/9/2000
Nicely done... I liked the rapport Lee built up with the boys, and the way Amanda helped her mother - I especially enjoyed her disgust with the amateur crooks
Lynn chapter 1 . 5/20/2000
Good story, short but full of excitement. Well DOne.
Jen chapter 1 . 5/4/2000
Terrific!
Emma chapter 1 . 4/29/2000
OMG - nice story! Loved it! Though I felt that the bad guys needed a little mor motivation. And we didn't get to see Francine's expression - oh well.

I love your charcter development, particularly for Dotty and the Boys. Wonderful... hope to read more soon!
Helene chapter 1 . 4/27/2000
I loved this story! This is such a great way for everybody to find out about all the Lee/Amanda secrets. I especially loved how Dotty discovers Amanda's little talents... Wonderful story, really. Thanks a lot, Toto.
Emily Ann chapter 1 . 4/26/2000
This was great! Different than a lot of the other fics I've read, yet still quite true to character, and well written. Can't wait to see what else you come up with!
Karen chapter 1 . 4/26/2000
Excellent Story can't wait to read more of your works.
Cat chapter 1 . 4/26/2000
I loved this story, Toto! It was great to see Lee in such a parental role.
Lori C chapter 1 . 4/26/2000
Terrific story, nicely done. True to the characters. Hope to see more from you!
Shaz chapter 1 . 4/25/2000
Nicely done. Believably told, the characters in character, some nice moments and well written. I could see it playing out in my mind. Thanks!
H.T chapter 1 . 4/25/2000
I really liked how Lee interacted with the boys. Nice story!
Jennifer chapter 1 . 4/25/2000
I really enjoyed this story - it was a different way for everyone to find out about their jobs and marriage. I liked how Lee took care of the boys as well.