Reviews for Eternal Changes
Lynne Bailey chapter 10 . 10/12/2014
Sorry I haven't left reviews for each chapter but I loved your stories and I'm sad it's ending. I just enjoyed them so very much and wanted to let you know. I'm enjoying all your stories and I'm going to continue. Thanks so much for sharing...
beam01 chapter 10 . 7/5/2014
Great story I have enjoyed it. Wish there was one more chapter with everyone arriving to meet the new arrivals.
KEEP IT UP
FanGirl98 chapter 9 . 12/7/2013
I love this story but I wish the second set of twins had been a surprise!
Katie Sully chapter 10 . 3/16/2013
I've been reading this series and I love it! I'm so glad they've got their girls now!
I know it's been a few years but I do hope you'll write more on this series.
Very well written!
McHobbit chapter 8 . 4/24/2011
"Charlie" is George? Okay I did NOT expect that. I adore this series. All the twists are awesome. I know it's all written out now, but I hope that Mike and Sully let Annie's baby stay either with Grace and Robert E. or Jenny and Clayton. Mike and Sully are going to have one year olds and baby twin girls, plus Mike is still working. Plus both couples would make wonderful parents and Michaela and Sully could still be a part of the little girls life, take her out to the reservation and such.

I know, I know this story is very old. But when something is really good I just HAVE to review or it'll bug me forever.
Michaela chapter 10 . 7/24/2008
Great, great, great! Tears flowing! Splendid! Keep going
CoriMariee chapter 10 . 4/7/2006
A sequel to these would be fun, I like the time line, maybe you could do something with Michaela getting overwhelmed with babies and Sully courting her again. By the waqy, I really light your writting style and am impressed that you have such a volume of stories. Across the Stars is quite a project, I wish I had more time to devote to my story than I do, you seem to make the time and I am impressed by that as well. I look forward to more DQ stories
Maritza chapter 10 . 8/2/2005
Oh I loved this series! Sorry to hear that you are not continuing for the time being. I've read all of your Dr. Quinn stories. They're just great. Many being different versions but still great. I know you are busy writing various projects but "PLEASE" continue this as soon as possible giving it a proper ending.
Sarai chapter 10 . 4/16/2005
Oh continue the series, its awesome!
Jess chapter 1 . 3/20/2005
I love this series. its addicting! please keep writing.
Brittany chapter 10 . 2/15/2005
This is a wonderful series! Please continue more!
Angie King chapter 10 . 1/4/2005
Ok, I know this is late, but yesyesyes, pleze continue the story! You are such a talented writer, and I love this series. Keep going, please.
Michelle chapter 10 . 1/3/2005
I have really enjoyed your stories. I hope you continue to write.
Steph chapter 10 . 12/28/2004
I definately would like to see some sequels. Keep writing. I know you can't go on forever, but I hope that you will keep writing for a while. This was a great story
feli3 chapter 10 . 12/25/2004
Your stories are fantasic! I started with the first series - a Boston Affair and I haven't been able to stop since. I love the romance between sully and Michaela... Truly a fairy tale romance. Keep up the great work. I look forward to reading them each day.. And I am glad that you are able to update so quickly.. Thanks for putting something so wonderfully out there for us to read.