Reviews for Wanderings with Werewolves: The True Story
ak chapter 1 . 4/7
That was fun. Thank you for writing!
knitterlywitch chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
Very good. Both professors were in character and Lockhart is lucky Remus didn't hurt him too badly.

Loved the authors notes and the bit about Nessie. I can picture Remus sitting by Loch Ness, throwing chocolates at Nessie and her doing tricks.
The.Dust.Of.Jack chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
Wow ... Thats all i can say ;D Made my day, this did. Brilliance!
taintedmushroom chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
You write beautifully. I remember reading this a couple years back, but never saved it. And I was thinking of this same story just the other day, though I'd forgotten the title, the author, and so forth. But lo and behold! Through some matter of circumstance, I've stumbled upon it today. Never would I have guessed... Well, anyway, I really enjoyed this piece of work and intend on reading some of your other fictios as well.
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
Haha, wow I loved this! Great job! :]
MyGalPawsy chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
I. Love. This. Tons. I found the link through potterpuffs, an am so glad that I did (like everyone else). What else is there to say besides everything is so IC
Angelfirenze chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
This was lovely. I'm glad I clicked that link in potterpuffs within your commission's caption. It's nice to see Lupin get the better of someone for once. The way he was forced to live sucks.
Stephbubbles chapter 1 . 12/12/2007
AWW! I love this! I found it through Potter Puffs. I loved the pic that you commissioned.
DailyProphetEditor chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
This is a great little story - very creative, a fun plot idea, and well-written. I love how the muffins were included in the contract - and I love your unusual A/N. Glad to hear that Nessie likes chocolates and that Lupin has been able to fund his voyage to Scotland...
Glorious Clio chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
Great job! I'm glad Remus pwnd Lockheart. Remus was definately a better professor, can I assume his version of the book was better as well?

Bright Misdreavus chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
I also followed the link from Potterpuffs! and I like both. Both this fic and the image. It's nice to see them two polar opposite DADA professors interact. not to mention Lupin owning Lockhart.
Pinnacle of Madness chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
*chuckles* Can't forget the last two muffins. .

-Insane Slytherin
Matoko Shizaki chapter 1 . 9/20/2007
This was absolutely wonderful! Very entertaining and a great insight into Remus's character.
Slightly Concussed chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
I followed this from potterpuffs, and I really enjoyed it. May you be blessed by a trio of holy chocolate muffins.
Claret Stasis chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
That. Was. Great.

I saw the link on Potterpuffs, and am truly very glad I decided to read it. Honestly I didn't think I'd like it all that much, but it was really well written and funny. (I just love Remus. .
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »