Reviews for Comfort and Joy
RealityDidMeIn chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
Awwwww... This is too adorable. I think I'm going to run out of words to tell you how much I absolutely love your series. I think I prefer this to the original!
Frodo's sister chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
That was sweet. I love Aragorn's visits to bag end.
ArwenGranger chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
How sweet!
Angelfabeth chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Short and sweet :)
InuEnki chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Aww! Miniature fireworks! I want some! :) I am working my way through re-reading all your stuff again -I have missed your work. You are truly one of the best and fluffiest fanfic writers out there. :D
Emily chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Frodo wasn't asleep when Aragorn came a-calling, and you didn't even comment on it? Drat. : )

Lovely fluff. Cool firework-y things.
Eiladwyn chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
I think I am in love with you D Your style of writing is absolutely beautiful , and I am starting to wonder just how many there are of you to be able to create and bring to LIFE so many wonderful ideas!
andaere chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
AWW. I swear, any more of this and I am going to DIE of an overload of CUTENESS from your amazing stories. :) I have yet to find a writer as talented at feel-good hobbit stories as you are.

You're also really good at creating mental images of your adorable scenes, which makes me very happy.

Great oneshot! I loved Aragorn's gift, and the little bit of sick!Frodo. :)
Final Hedgehog Kingdom chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
Very good for a oneshot.

Things I liked:

- I loved the characterization and description

- This is a great story for all ages

- Happy ending
ThorinKiliandFili4ever chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
Aww, what a cute story. I haven't read this one in a while. I liked the part where Aragorn was checking on Frodo and he said that if Bilbo didn't let him get out of bed soon enough, he was going to climb out the window, and the part where Aragron gave Frodo his gift from Gandalf.
CalliopeMused chapter 1 . 12/11/2007
And I repeat- fluff. (shakes head, with her best efforts to be solemn, but the grave expression is mostly ruined by smiling) The problem with this story? Not enough of it. (Problem fixed by the sequels.)

I edit for fiction, assignments, whatever, and I usually slip into evil-editor mode when reading. I haven't found one thing that I would leave comments about yet.
Jessi Tsuki chapter 1 . 11/10/2006
*Smile* I read QUARANTINED, Reflections of the Past, Estel's Birthday, and this so far today and I'm still going! I think I've finally found another author I'll read a bunch of from! ...Please forgive me if my manner of speech is...confusing. )
bethahnee chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
Heh heh, Woast beef...that gave me quite a laugh. I was reading this at about midnight last night, and it was the perfect end to this section of stories. Quarantined, Reflections of the Past, Estel's Birthday, and Comfort and Joy are all really good stories. Scamp is the best.

Keep up the good work!

Anargil _
Cantora chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
hey! aww I love how you threw in Frodo's nick-name at the end! That was a nice tie-in to the other stories.
Whispers of a Nameless fear chapter 1 . 1/13/2005
to put it quite simply. You are one of the most talented devoted to LOTR people I've ever read from. Kutos to you.