Reviews for Harry, er, Malcolm and the Sorcerer's Stone
battybiologist chapter 25 . 1/15/2012
Just great stuff. I didn't watch that many episodes of the show, but it definitely felt like it (of course, most of the cast wasn't in the fic for most of it, so there were bound to be tone differences). I like this Harry, and I think it's a good balance of Malcolm and Malcolm (plus a little Harry). The second go was better, I think, but the first time had some funny parts, so I'm glad you kept it up. I laughed.

SinuousFun-Keeper of Innocence chapter 26 . 4/22/2011
I hope that you continue Wednesday Addams if you haven't already. I really liked Malcolm and the SS, but I do wish he would've stayed with his contacts all the time.
SinuousFun-Keeper of Innocence chapter 26 . 4/22/2011
I hope that you caobtibue Wednesday Addams if you havent already. I really liked Malcolm and the SS, but I do wish he would've stayed with his contacts all the time.
In The Mix chapter 25 . 4/13/2011
Loved it, I laughed many times and got many weird looks from my parents ().
angelvan105 chapter 26 . 1/14/2011
wow what a very funny, great and awesome story it was! good job!
goatkid chapter 12 . 1/27/2010
I greatly enjoyed the first 11 chapters of this story. I had never seen a HP/Malcolm X over and found this story to be original and hilarious. I believe that you did have a point about flying to England instead of flooing, and even keeping him in the US longer, but if you wanted to rewrite the story, you should have replaced the old stuff with the new. As it is, it is completely disjointed. I'll try a few more chapters, but chances are, I'll stop reading. I do realize that this is completed as of 5 years ago, but, I thought I'd let you know.
noylj chapter 26 . 8/6/2009
I liked both stories and wished you could continue them both. Would love to see the Addams meet the darling Dursleys. They would either fall in love with them (not) or take Harry away to live with a normal loving family (you notice the Addams like pain but never force it on others).
Goldenfightergirl chapter 26 . 5/12/2009
are you going to finish this? the who Wednesday Addams and Harry Potter thing?
Lady Knight Keladry chapter 26 . 1/13/2009
It's good. I love both teh series and the books and this was a nice crossover. When you 'restarted' the story, you really pissed me off though. If you were going to do that , why didn't you just replace the earlier chapters with the new ones? Oh well, I guess it turned out for the best. It's a funny fic, and the Christmas chapter was the best. I like the AddamsXHP thing, too.
BookwormKali chapter 26 . 10/13/2008
Will you please write a story like this for year 3? I would love to see Remus and Sirius meet Malcolm/Harry. Or could you at least find someone to write one? Please reply
notBald chapter 26 . 9/14/2008
This story is absolute win. Not only funny, but Malcolm actually does come off as smart – verymuch unlike most smart Harry stories.

The Adams plotbunny? Was good too. “Rumor has it he accidently blackmailed himself once.” Snicker.

Thanks for posting this.
danny-draige chapter 7 . 6/14/2008
haha, this is brilliant! never laughed so had whilst reading
Newz chapter 12 . 6/1/2008
If you're going to rewrite the story again then you might want to take down the chapters you've already written. This is quite an interesting story (never thought I'd ever read a MITM/HP crossover), but its extremely irritating that you rewrote the story right when it was getting interesting and then never bothered to take down what you already wrote. It means I have to go back right to the beginning of the book 1 and reread Harry's adventures through diagon alley again - annoying.

Please choose which version of Harry's introduction to the wizarding story you want and update your story, it just makes it a smoother read for us your readers.

Otherwise, Keep up the great work.

P.S: Between me and you, I prefer the 'Malcolm meets Ron' version better.
Jackanapes chapter 26 . 5/21/2008

Love the story! I think that Harry would fit into the Addams family well because only Voldy can kill him, so anything they did wouldn't have an affect on him... or at least kill him.

Thanks for writing this little exerpt and the story, both were hilarious.

GanjaPanda chapter 12 . 1/12/2008
I'm very confused. Well your story is very good, you seem to have posted a new beginning without getting rid of the old one. I know technically your authors note explained it, but it's a bit disconcerting to read the first eleven chapters of a story and suddenly find yourself at the beginning again.

Thanks for your time.