Reviews for Knowing You, Knowing Me
SelfcreatedCharacter chapter 1 . 6/29
I have read this before and I have had the pleasure of rereading it. I didn't leave a review last time so here I am. This is quite spectacular! Ronald succumbing to Draco and being starstruck is so amusing! The "I know" had multiple facts til Ron has experienced it.
Shocking Beatrice chapter 1 . 4/22
More please :)
Pouika chapter 1 . 4/11
Thank you for this story !
mamita chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
Hello, I liked your fic, Ron is worth more than you think and think, you think Harry this, Harry that, but never see Ron, not even his family, are fools, here I love Harry's relationship with Ron, because in the end Harry and others have noticed Ron and Ron than it is worth and what he feels, and I'm glad that here has been no heterosexual couples, because I do not like to anything, at least not here, I really like that you put more POVs of others, not just Harry or Ron, but also from Bill or Charlie and the twins, I like to see what they think of Ron, often Pork is Draco, and although I like the relationship of Draco Ron, passed, poor Ron, here Ron is passed, it is true, of all they have done more miserable, Ron I love, but sometimes it happens, Harry is passed also, when it is assumed that these two are inseparable, and very close, I love the slash incest between Ron and his brothers, or if fraternal also, or couples with Harry, where Ron is the submissive, not for nothing, but i like it like that, although it is a shame you did not put the whole lemon, except Ginny, I do not like her, I do not like the straight with Ron, and less if it is with Hermione, hehe, is very silly sometimes the end sought by himself the trouble, but hey, I hope you do more of Ron fics because it's a shame there are not many, still, so thanks and kisses.
IlexLuna chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
It was brilliant! if only there were more! :D
A Mistake chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
The build up and the mystery purposefully peppered by Draco throughout all their acquaintance was _brilliant_. It makes sense that the Slytherin would agitate Ron that much to get him obsessed over it-he would have been too dense to notice it otherwise. In the end, I think it was an interesting alternative explanation as to why Ron and Draco's spats have been particularly vitriolic throughout their years.
IanPhilippe chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
This was amazing :D I snickered all the time - I loved the way you worded Draco's Weasley-hunt. The dynamics of the whole story was perfect :) Thank you very much.
forgetmenotjimmy chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
LOL! Great fic, loved the bath scene, hilarious!

Great one!

:D
K.Henderson chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
Hilarious. What a way too court, woo and trick the guy into liking you or rather making him see he likes you by first angering him then confusing him and then finally stripping down and taking it.

And Ronny Boy...it all makes so much sense now.

Hilarious.
indiamood4luv chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
KnowingDraco was SO insanely hot! Especially the part in the bath...excuse me while I fan myself. Lucky, lucky, lucky Ron to be pursued with such sexy determination. A very successful way to get past Ron's denial.

Simply wonderful and so very very witty.

I love how R/D stories. They are my fave pairing!
Amanda-et-William chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Ahh! Superb! Loved it! :D
Dipi chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
awesome
luckyducky7too chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
It is very much like Draco to personally torture his prey. Though I think I found Hermione and Harry to be kinda off. Probably because it focuses on Ron and Draco. Either that or it's because this is my first time reading a Ron/Draco story at all. Well written, but I still don't think it's processed quite into my brain. But you're writing made it a very fast read! I admire your writing, if not quite the subjects...hehehe. Well, that might change too. I'm kind of a sucker for well-written stories.
Love me yes chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
what happened in the bathroom between Draco and Ron was SO hot and So sexy ;D
Wasabi-san chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
That was cute!

]

I loved that.

Now I have to do that to my boyfriend.

]