Reviews for More Than Misunderstood
Elfanyan chapter 2 . 3/28/2011
this is really good. I love the characters and how you made them, both cannon and yet very much, your own. The writing is top notch and I'm almost giddy with excitement at what the next chapter will be.
yrenne chapter 2 . 3/25/2011
I found this story again! great.
anonymous chapter 2 . 1/23/2011
WHY isn't there more of this? It's off to such a good start! Please write more! This is a very unique fanfic. I love Draco being leader but in a nice way, and how all the Slytherins are the misfits together. And I'm wondering if Blaise wants Draco...and the fact that you actually have paired Draco and Pansy together (it seems?) is interesting!

Please write more!
deleted2012 chapter 2 . 7/6/2010
I adore this, hope you haven't abandoned it!
Mikani Arami chapter 2 . 4/13/2010
oh wow, this fic's amazing. I hope to see more for it, even though it hasn't been updated much. Please! I would love another chapter!
myppe chapter 2 . 2/18/2009
this is good. I hope you update soon
Contemptus Saeculi chapter 2 . 7/23/2007
This is great- I like how you protrayed everyone, humanly- gave them faults and how close knit the are- please continue this!

But..I thought Pansy had dark hair and..Greengrass was in a completely different house..

Ah well- this is awesome!

(Blaise is now awesome in my book- and something tells me that if Draco turned is robes neon pink, he wouldn't care too much.)

If everyone in Draco's group has ah, problems- what about draco? What's his issue?

!updateupdateupdate!
Sera dy Relandrant chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
Simply wonderful - I heart the way you've portrayed the Slytherins as very real people. Particularly Draco - lol, I'd LOVE to be in Pansy's delicate satin slippers right now!

But isn't she a brunette?
The Ultimate Otaku chapter 2 . 5/6/2007
I really love this! You have made the Slytherin much more than the 2d cardboard people that occasionally show depth in the books. Not to insult the books, but...I was reading this thread on about Draco being the Prince of Slytherin, and someone had a link to this fic. So I started reading..and I love it! I epseically love how you have reasons for Crabbe and Goyle's quietness and so-called stupidity.

Pansy is even likeable here; I sually dislike here. Blaise is funny, and I really like how Draco isn't this whiny little brat, he misses his father for a reason, his father isn't a cold bastard, and he's the Prince of Slytherin because he keeps these various, outcast people together.

You've got a great fic going on here. Please don't abandon it! I look forward to reading more. I'm putting this on my Favorites list. :D
pinehead chapter 2 . 4/12/2007
Is there a continuation? If there is, I'd love to read it.
SilenceSSlytherin chapter 2 . 4/8/2006
This is great! I was reading the "Is Draco really the Prince of Slytherin? Or..." thread and saw the link to it. Keep it up, please!
Moxody chapter 2 . 9/18/2005
I simply love this fic! It is the only fic I ever read where you see the Slytherin's in such a positive light - as clsoe friends who care about one another but still make fun of one another (Blaise&Draco). I simply adore it - added it to my favourites! Please, please, PLEASE update soon!
Catmint chapter 2 . 9/1/2005
So far this is outstanding. It's sensitive, well-developed, well-written, got great characterisation and style, and I love it. Will there be more? I'm adding it to my Story Alert...
marianne chapter 2 . 6/4/2005
I really, really love this story. It's cute, funny, sweet and sad. The thing about Goyle having Asperger's is a nice touch (I know someone who has it). The Slytherins are really together. Keep it up. Update soon!
The-x-Mad-x-Hatress chapter 2 . 4/23/2005
This is really good. Its like Seeing the SLytherins in a diffrent light...