Reviews for Rayne'd
Ron Jorgensen chapter 4 . 4/15/2008
LMAO!
DerektheRogue chapter 3 . 4/14/2006
Ohh Bugger INDEED!

Very fun so far , can't wait to see what else you throw at him.

PS:Also , the underware thing...INSPIRED!

Derek The Rogue
rankokunalpha1 chapter 3 . 4/14/2006
you realize you have to continue this i cant wait to see what happens next to eathan in narnia! yuo are truly inpsired please keep writing!
Bugeyedmonster chapter 3 . 4/14/2006
YEAH! BASH! BASH ETHAN! BASH! BASH! BASH!

Keep with the Ethan bashing, please.

(_)/

BEM
Feynor chapter 3 . 4/14/2006
You know what, I am seriously enjoying this story. It's really fun to see Ethan trying to get away from, well pretty much every body :-)
knbnnate chapter 3 . 4/14/2006
Great part! I love the last crossover, and I'm beginning to feel some sympathy for our pathetic protagonist.
knbnnate chapter 2 . 1/6/2006
Funny :-)
Darklight chapter 2 . 1/5/2006
Great going, like it so far.

A come on Ethan isn't going to let either side win, he'll get himself out of trouble and cause a lot of chaose in the process.
immortalwizardpirateelf-fan chapter 2 . 1/4/2006
lmao! Aw is poor wittle Ethan havign a no good horrible very bad day...Methinks...yes, yes he is. That was too perfect having him realize how powerful Wills had become since he'd last seen her and then wet his pants at th sight of her...then having someone take pictures and safeguard them agaisnt his magic.
rankokunalpha1 chapter 2 . 1/4/2006
bend over ethan you have been butt jumped! loved the new page keep up the great writing!
shadreth chapter 1 . 5/28/2005
I think somebody has spent far too much time playing with Chaos and it's finally caught up with him.
Mai chapter 1 . 12/13/2004
The is a very funny piece of work! Bravo!
WhiteWolf 3 chapter 1 . 12/12/2004