Reviews for Sugar Rush
Smexy Kitten chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
That was cute! Poor Botan, she's just as normal as the rest of us when we're around a guy like Kurama :)
Whitewingzero chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Will you think I'm a stupid girl who laughs crazily when she's reading your fic? Yeah, funny and brightful!
animevideogame freak chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
nice story
Alli-dunno chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
Cute! That was adorable...
Violetta-Night Butterfly chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
WOW! That is so cute! I gotta add this to my favorites!
Icy Pheonix chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
Great job! This is one of the few B-Kur pairings that left them both in character. I mean, Kurama did it in a very HIMSELF way, same with Botan. NO OOCS! I LOVE YOU! Not really, but yeah ; great story! I'll try to read your fics some more!
Chichiro Ketsueki chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
...Squee. That was the cutest KuramaxBotan I've ever read. Great job, as with all of your fics.

-Chaos (Chichiro Ketsueki)
The Leaky Pen chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
Ah Squee! This... is so... unbelievably... cute! _ Thanks for writing it.
Maverick chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
love love love love! SO CUTE! I absolutely love it. I think I didn't see this one before I reviewed Once upon a razor blade. a good change of scenery i guess-for Kurama that is. but Kurama and Botan are so cute together! aw! *sighs very contently* yay, now I can go to sleep with this on my mind. please write another Kurama and Botan fic. You have a awesome knack for it! _
Pyrinsomniac chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
*has a serious case of the giggles* The style fits this piece beautifully- and her characterization (though I haven't seen YYH in FOREVER) is spot- on. Love it!
ladybadasskillington chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
I have days like that. You know, where you trip and fall all the time. Yep. That's about it. T'was good.
matchynishi chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
I can't stop giggling like an airhead blonde on crack at the moment (No offense to blondes anywhere). My sis is looking at me funny. And it's all coz of you! *points accusingly* I've read this a long, long time ago, when I was not really into the fandom and so didn't have much of an idea of the characters. Now that I can, I think this is a cute, if somewhat fluffy piece of fanfiction.

Poor Botan though, tripping all over herself. I hope you're not speaking from personal experience here. Would be kinda hard on the knees and stuff, ne? Although I would not say no if the guy I'm crushing on sweeps me up in his arms. Especially if he looked anything like Kurama. lol. Meanwhile I'm just glad I don't have fanfiction-whiplash from going straight from '...Razorblade' to this. XD

And now that *that's* over, I can go back to having my insane fangirly moments. *takes a deep breath*

YAY! KURAMA/BOTAN-NESS! WWHE! *dances in joy and absolute happiness*
Flying Banana Dinosaur chapter 1 . 5/4/2005
LOL, that was great. since this isn't a flame, can I laugh in *your* face? XD.

That was such a funny little ficcy, and I really liked it. Coolies!
Niana Kuonji chapter 1 . 3/20/2005
*mutters some more about the evilness of stubborn servers* This was really cute, I loved it. All the little blips that so resemble Botan's personality and her probable train of thought. Heh. So cute!
ChibiBotan88 chapter 1 . 2/23/2005
This was awesome! I loved it!