Reviews for Present Surprise
this is so funny
evil Fuji like always XD
goes to my fav!
aku no tensai chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
It was really creepy (maximized because I've always been afraid of dolls ever since my friend locked me in the bedroom with a doll after I watched Chuckie for the first time at the age of 6! The little bast*** TT) so good job! I...don't think I quite got the ending. Or maybe I did and it's just not sinking in yet. But either way, you did a great job! Thank you for the scary story :) Never give up writing, okay? And Fuji was as creepy and mysterious as ever!
-AnT
firedragongirl chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
AW! That's so kawaii! XD Chibi-Fuji and Chibi-Tezuka playing tennis! XD I'm glad he's not all freaked out anymore, though! XD So it was just those two. I was wondering why he didn't think of them being behind it in the first place actually! . Like yayz! Please type more like this!
Fightingdreamer5 chapter 1 . 11/19/2005
Ah! that was so cute! (hugs similar Tezuka plushi) Which I actually own...i know pathetic...tee hee
kiki chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
wha! that was so kawaii of fuji and the chibi dolL! loved it! good job on this fic!
lemon-and-chai2B chapter 1 . 12/12/2004
This was very cute! _ Hehehe, kawaii shoujo-tachi
fireash chapter 1 . 12/12/2004
that was just too cute. i couldn't stop laughing. fuji would do something like that. hehehe. loved it
babymar-mar chapter 1 . 12/11/2004
muahhah i love it! that was soo funny!
CelicaChick chapter 1 . 12/11/2004
This story started off being really interesting.. then it got kind of scary. All I could think of was "Chucky's back!" If you know about that scary live doll that goes around killing people. But in the end it was really cute! Was this a one-shit fic or a multichapter fic?
LiQuYu chapter 1 . 12/11/2004
Aw... what a cute ending... I really enjoyed reading this! -! Very cute... for a second I really thought the doll was really possessed... lol... anyways... i enjoyed reading this alot! -
Guest chapter 1 . 12/11/2004
That was so incredibly *creepy-cute*. I loved it! )