Reviews for Andante
Sweet.
Lilly McFadden chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
very cute. loved it.
piwqefjk chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
That's a gorgeous story xD I love the ending and the way you portray Hojo.
MoonStarDutchess chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
I love Kagome/Hojo fics and this one is a great one!
Wandering Cat chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
Yes! Hojo/Kagome! Great job; I love it! Normally, in the other fics I've read, Kagome spends the fic pining away for Inuyasha and using Hojo as a sub. But this was great in that she DID appear to be using him as a sub, but came to realize that he was right for her. Seriously, Hojo and Akitoki Hojo are so much better for her than Inuyasha, it's not even funny...Great job!
leian chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
That was nicely done. Very nicely. And, in my opinion, everyone got what they deserve: Inuyasha his fighting friend; Kagome, someone to love who cherishes her for -her-; Hojo.. Kagome. _ Even the twist where Inuyasha comes running back to get Kagome... I don't really like his fair-weather-friend-y way in that, but that added its own touch to the story.

Very nice!
Kikyo Hater chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
Whut did she lous her mined and fall in LOVE with HOJO.
Writing in the Dark2006 chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
OMG! *tear* This has got to be the sweetest story I've ever read. I love it! Good job. U are an excillant writer and I can tell by the first story. LOL! Good luck with any other stories u might be working on.
Emerald Dreams chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
Once again you amaze me with yet another non-canon pairing fic. You're such an awesome writer! Normally, I despise Houjo since he reminds me of the preppy boys from my preppy school but now I actually kinda like Hojo x Kagome. Simply a miracle. Officially as of now you're on my fave author's list. Even though you put my own writing to shame please keep going.

Emerald Dreams
Anime Lady PIMP chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
That was so defintely makes top three.
Minty Aeris chapter 1 . 9/21/2005
Aw! This is like the sweetest fic ever! I love it. _ This is the first time I've seen a fic with Hojo being sweet like that, and it's awesome! _ I guess I'm kinda weird like that, I like Miroku/Kagome fics too. _ I like it when you make her normal and happy, and not overly anything, or angsty. This was an amazing fic, and I'm gonna go and read the rest of your fics right now, so keep up the incredble writing! Hojo lovers everywhere are counting on you!
Lucinda the Maid chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
Between Anaphalis' "Air" and this fic, I've officially been converted into a Kagome/Hojo 'shipper. This was just lovely, and to add more words onto it than that would scupper how immensly happy this story made me. I could definetely see Hojo volunteering to be Kagome's friend, and the switch in mood from the start of the fic to the end was done very well. The repetition of Kagome crying was another aspect of the story that I liked, though my very, very favorite line was, "Hojo was over again because being there was what he did best" because that just sums up his character in a single sentence, doesn't it? _ Gods, you should see how widely I'm smiling now.

From beginning to end, this story was a pleasure to read. I'm so going to have to write one of these someday. Arigatou!
AKA Hummer chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
Aw! This is the first Hojo/Kagome story I've read... Not because I thought I wouldn't like it, but just really didnt have the time to search for a good one.. Besides.. I was completely absorbed with my beloved Kag/Sess ficcies.. Anyway.. This is so friggin cute! Hojo isn't an oblivious annoying prick, and I love it so much! *huggles*
labellily chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
Aw! I'm actually warming up to this relationship, here!