Reviews for Who You Drove Away
Lamby chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
That's so sad, and so beautiful, and...and...bad Remy. Bad bad bad Remy. Ok, concentrate what do I actually want to say... I love Milana, she's very cool. Hope they get things sorted and Remy gets clean. Excellent piece, well done. Would love a review in return dude? Luv Lamby. (ps if Lan doesn't want him back I'll have him!)
giveGodtheglory chapter 3 . 12/21/2004
That was pretty good:D

I liked how you wrote the ending. Boy, Remy Jr's not the whole story at all.
Chaotic Jinx chapter 3 . 12/18/2004
That... was... TOTALLY BRILLIANT! By far the

greatest thing to EVER come out of your head!

The way it should be! Thank you so much for this story! You should do more of these stories!

I loved it so so so much! It was so heart warming, but at the same time so completely heart renching!

It was amazing!

Your amazing!

It was just so increadably brilliant! I loved this story so very much. I wish i could tell you just how much i complely adored this story.

You should do more of these short stories, or at least do a sequile to '2 kids and a grouch'

TOTALLY AMZINGLY BEAUTIFUL!

Remy is Milanas. Now and forever.

I am sorry, for ever thinking he was mine. I was quite clearly mistaken. I cant see Remy with any one else exept Milana now.

He's hers.

Forever. *lufs*

Well, cant wait to hear from you, UP DATE SOON!

*Chaotic Jinx*
AFireflyInSerenity chapter 3 . 12/17/2004
Aww, how sweet! I don't know if you want an idea for a sequel to this or not, so I'm going to tell you anyways and you can surprise us if you writie that or not!

How about Remy proposes to Milana, the get married and have that kid they're supposed to have at the en of 'Two kids and a grouch'?

You don't have to use that idea, it's your story, not mine! But please have a sequel up when you can!

AFireflyInSerenity chapter 2 . 12/16/2004
Oh, wow! Miguel is gonna be there in the apartment isn't he? Oh, Remy is SO NOT gonna like this! I don't think I'm gonna like this! Please update soon! I got to see what happens!

AFireflyInSerenity chapter 1 . 12/12/2004
Aww, that was so sad! I can't believe this! Bad, bad Remy! But atleast he's getting help! your right though, not a lot of people check themselves into clinc's. My dad did though! We're all so proud of him. . . Again great chapter! can't wait for more!

GoldenGryffyn chapter 1 . 12/11/2004
*sniff* *wipes tear* that was SAD!

good _quil though.