Reviews for Vengeance
CTH chapter 6 . 5/28/2001
A good story, however I think you could of elaborated a bit on what happen to Jazz when he got back to Demicronian. Surely Nightwatch would have had a go at him for being dumb enough to accept a challenge from Gravamus by himself!

Any way when’s the next episode in the series due? And what happens on the next planet?
CTH chapter 5 . 5/20/2001
entreaging, how are Cilf & Scope going to help Jazz?

Short but sweet, next installment next week?
CTH chapter 4 . 5/13/2001
Another great chapter, but what’s going to happen to Jazz? Every time Jazz and Gravimus have fought Jazz won will it happen again? How long till the next chapter?
CTH chapter 3 . 5/6/2001
Another brilliant chapter, but what happens to Jazz? What kind of damage is GRAVIATOR going to inflict? How will he be stopped? Will he and Cliffjumper help make the Starions in to another combiner team?

What is Gravimus planning to do to Jazz? Are Cliffjumper and the Starions going to save him and how?
CTH chapter 2 . 4/22/2001
Another fantastic fanfic. I defiantly agree with ChibiSandrock DO NOT KILL JAZZ, Jazz has always been my favourite Transformer character (or cartoon chartecter for that matter). I’m glad to see other love him as well.

When will we get to read the next part? What happens to Jazz? What other adventures do Jazz and Cliffjumper have will they ever get back to Cyberton (in your univers)? And just where and when(in relation to Cybertron) are they? Past / Present / Future? This dimention or antother? How will they ever get back?

As you can see you’ve left me hanging so keep writing (AND HURRY Please)
ChibiSandrock chapter 2 . 4/10/2001
Eeee! Don't kill Jazz! Pleeeease?