Reviews for Wild Horses
USWeasilgirl chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
good story! there arnt many stories of these two out here and i wish there were.
Vanechka chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
WHOO!

one of the nicest HecFlos i've read:)
Kitten Kisses chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
I was really impressed with this one!

You kept Florina in character, and you really wrote her like she was a real person; not just a character in a video game. Great work!
Tri17 chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
This was so awesome! I loved it! I love Florina Hector pairings! And Florina is strong (actually, she's one of my strongest characters in my game...) Great job!
IcyFoxSuicune chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
Hector/Florina fluff very very VERY good! (Both)
Rexnos chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
Gah! Stupid n00bs who think Florina is weak... They all just got RNG screwed... Poor saps...

Nice fic. I suppose I find it rather awkward to read disaster fics such as this one since I pwn in FE and rarely die, but they're still interesting and there's fighting in them, so it's all good.

Like I said, it was a fun read. I can't stand authors who write Florina with so much stuttering that you can't even understand what she said, but you managed to keep a happy medium. Hector was Hector and all others were in character and all.

Nice,

Rex
Random Person chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
I just LOVE Hector/Florina, it's my favorite pairing! I was so happy to see and read this story. We need more Hector/Florina! _
Adobe chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
*Sniff* How Romantic, make another chapter, PLEASE!
Macross-Green chapter 1 . 1/13/2005
I coulda sworn that I'd posted a review here at one time... anyway. I really liked this! Florina is a lot tougher than most people like to admit (though her RNG absolutely hates me!), and she's definitely my second favorite Peg Knight. I wonder if I could possibly write her as more than simply a meek girl sometime?

Hehe, you may have just provided me with some interesting ideas, thanks to this fic. Good job. And thanks!
Aurora13987 chapter 1 . 12/17/2004
I just... love it. There's nothing more I can say about this. Congrats. _
FlareFenix chapter 1 . 12/13/2004
hey, good fic! really good fic! florina made a surprisingly good protagonist!
chibiheart chapter 1 . 12/12/2004
Ohh the battlescene was great! I think you did a good job about Florina's thoughs about people thinking she's a weak little girl...

I really like Hector/Florina, though there aren't so many HF on so I was happy when I saw one [this one D]. They're such a cute couple... The characters are really in character!

~ChibiHeart
Malignant Plate chapter 1 . 12/12/2004
...I love you dearly. That was superb! I think the Pegasus knight sisters are starting to gain popularity... They're such interesting people, aren't they?

Farina and Dart! YAY! That's my absolute favorite couple! I love the way you portrayed Farina, especially the bit about her bringing home Ilian boys... Heh heh... I didn't care for the HeathxPriscilla and RavenxRebecca, though. Oh well.

I like how you delved into Florina's mind and emotions, especially the lost, helpless feeling. You did a really good job with expressing her character. I also like your portrayal of Lyn's feelings towards Florina, kind of motherly and protective. I have a hard time writing Lyn, so I really appreciate authors who write her well.

Overall, magnificent! I don't think I've read this "Calamity" story, but maybe I'll look into it. Beautiful job on this one!
Lzn64 chapter 1 . 12/11/2004
Oh, that was awesome. I love stories about Florina. I think you definitely captured her well, what with her frustration over how people perceive her and the way she is/wants to be... it's not a side of Florina I see explored very often. Even the slightly angsty parts were pulled off well.

The battle scene was a bit nondescript, perhaps could have been described a little better, but action type scenes are in my experience really difficult to pull off just right; I absolutely hate writing them sometimes! Especially from a first person point; everything tends to seem... "out of focus," or something. It's difficult to explain... but still, I liked it.

I also love Hector/Florina, so naturally those parts were great as far as I'm concerned. I love how you wrote Hector... yelling and furious and at the same time concerned and just unable to decide how he wants to act toward her. He's such a great character, and they are such a great couple. So many interesting things to explore. You captured their moments well.
Inferno-Hero chapter 1 . 12/11/2004