Reviews for Remembering
BlueViking77 chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
I love this story and the interaction between Jack and Jacob, "father" and "son". And I love how Jacob just knows...

But Charlie died in late Spring or early Summer of 1993, or something to that effect, because it was in 1994, that Jack went through the 'Gate the first time (the movie). And by then he (Jack) would have been 41 years old. At least. And he would have been 44 years old, in mid-February 1997, when he went back through the 'Gate to retrieve Daniel. (And Selmac is spelled Selmak.)

I'm sorry that I'm such a nitpicking, but that's just because I always the details and facts to be straight.
CoryS chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
good not good chapter, great chapter! I hope you continue this!

xkawaiix chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
That was supa great! If yah can, please write more!
cherryblossomjen chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
Great story. It had despair, friendship, loss, understanding and humor. That's a lot to sombine in one short story - but you did a great job of blending them together seemlessly.
gatewatcher chapter 1 . 12/22/2004
I loved this story! I like stories that give Jack some emotion that is not relatead to his job.

I've written a story that takes place in the cemetary, too. It's an add-on to Endgame. Maybe I'll get enough nerves to post it.

Thanks for your creativity. Lana
JessicaJessie88 chapter 1 . 12/15/2004
I don't suppose I can expect a sequel? :D Jack and Jacob stories are my favorite! Keep it up!
mishy-mo chapter 1 . 12/14/2004
i liked this good work sus!
Scimitarmoon chapter 1 . 12/12/2004
wow, that was really beautiful.
daydr3am3r chapter 1 . 12/12/2004
Aw, that was really sweet. I loved it.
macisgate chapter 1 . 12/12/2004
Awesome job! That was so beautiful. Incredibly written. I never really thought about how Jacob and Jack had that in common. Both sort of responsible (or at least feeling responsible) for a loved one's death. I always love stories with Jack and Jacob interaction. This was brilliant. Great job!
Angel of Fire SG1 chapter 1 . 12/12/2004
Eh! I love Jacob & Jack stories

Although that had its sad parts, it also had its lighthearted ones ...:D

Great fic :D
froggy0319 chapter 1 . 12/11/2004
I truly enjoyed this, thanks for posting!
KaylaKML chapter 1 . 12/11/2004
dang love that story the ending was hillarius LOL LOL LOL anymore chaps on the way? plz plz plz!
Sci Fi Fan Gillian chapter 1 . 12/11/2004
That was really good.
SG1-Fanfic chapter 1 . 12/11/2004
Great story. One of my favorite lines: "Jacob walked towards Sam's Volvo, leaving his perplexed daughter and her slightly unnerved CO trailing behind." :)