Reviews for Underneath the Pale Moonlight
Pretty much adorable :)
Leafless chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
Very well-written. :)
TrinityAngelX chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
beautifully breath taking. beautifully written :) really sweet
sukiyumi14 chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
LUVED it. Thank you for writing this.
sadbird chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
wow. it is beautiful and i love it! hehe, too bad you didn't continue ;)
shadow blossom chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
READY 4 WAT! WATS SAKURA READU 4!
me chapter 1 . 3/24/2007
sequal! make a sequal that was the best fanfic ive read! plz write more sasukeXsakura fic. ur a good writer XD
noname chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
sorry about this it is a chain

Because you have opened this... you will get kissed on the nearest possible Friday by the love of your life... if you don't break the chain. Tomorrow will be the best day of your life. However, if you don't send this to at least 10 people by the stroke of midnight tonight you will be forever cursed in love. Just copy and paste this.. Good Luck!
kattylin chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
yeah um i kinda dnt understand why this fic is pg cause u didnt put any lemon yet..

anyways, i luv ur stry hope u make a sequel but im not hoping that u even read this review...

no offence...
ZombieLeyLey chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
Aw... that was cute in a way
MissRazzie93 chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
aw... that was so sweet! You should think about making a sequal or something!

*Frozon Inferno*
Mezumi Azuma chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
O_O I knew what is comeing! Too bad this is a one-shot-_- I would better if it cotinued. *sighs* Well this was a really good story keep up the good work!.
Loli's Crazy Journey chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
PLEASE DON'T STOP!..DON'T DO THIS TO ME!..I love this story..please..make a sequel! make something out of it! but please I completely love it! *eyes roll to the back of her head* I think I'm going to faint,Loli is out *faints*
La Petite Rose chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
Sasuke*sighs* and Sakura married how cute. Cool fic.
MoonstrucK 123 chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
U have to have to have to continue this it is amazing!

Please continue, you could discuss the night they created a Uchicha heir...problems they might face in their marriage (jealousy or whatever), and how they eventually resolve it..etc.

But you have talent you should definitely continue this!