Reviews for Tough Decisions
Miragaze chapter 1 . 4/3/2004
*tears* Wonderful. I nearly cried in the middle of it. It was so sad. *tries not to burst into tears*.
Hecate chapter 1 . 8/28/2002
That was sad.I recentally had my cat Tango put to sleep,and not long before that my 3 rats Charlie,William and Caramel,so I can totally identifie with this 've got a Tango altar too.
SinisterChic chapter 1 . 7/22/2001
I didn't cry, but that was sad. Writing is good to get out your feelings. I hope it helped to sort out your feelings. And, nice set-up on your fireplace. It sounds beautiful.
Anonymous One chapter 1 . 7/5/2001
Aww...That was a really touching story. *sniffle* *sniffle*
renderedvoice chapter 1 . 7/5/2001
That was beautifully written! I was on the verge of tears! I suffered the loss of a pet when I was really little and thinking about it makes me sad. ;_; Anyway, great job.
SMiFF chapter 1 . 5/5/2001
… I really had to hold myself from crying as I read through this fan fiction. It really does sum up the way you feel when a beloved pet passes away; I had to have my pet rat "Pinky" put to sleep due to cancer and you'll never forget the way the poor animal reacts before you hand them over to the vet, they're all confused, and seem to be more loving than ever; "Tough Decision" shows it all. Leading up to the incident, and all the emotions felt. The time when you let go forever. To the memory left behind… I really liked this fan fiction! It shows things so realistically.

(REVIEWER NOTE: This is the first fan fiction I've EVER reviewed, so if it ain't good enough, I am sorry… it's all about your opinion, and mine is… RinoaBabe's fan fictions RULE!)
lilfairy421 chapter 1 . 5/5/2001
*sniff* that was so sad...
Nanashi chapter 1 . 4/23/2001
::sniffles:: Thank you. Yoiu put a very painful experience that many of us have had to go througg into beautiful words. I remember when I had to put my doggie to sleep and the midnight trip home from camping. Thanks again. ~Nanashi~ -_\
Heather chapter 1 . 3/27/2001
That is a really tough decision. It got me to thinking when my dog Jake was put to sleep. This is so sad! I'm crying thinking of it
Optical Goddess chapter 1 . 3/22/2001
I found myself crying too, it reminded me of when I dropped my cat off at the humane society 'cuz I had to go to college.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/8/2001
oh my god . that was a sad story. It reminds me of when we had to put my old dog , George to sleep.
dragonlady chapter 1 . 3/2/2001
WWWWAAAAHHHHH! That is so SAD! My neighbor's dog was put 2 sleep 2, just a little while ago. She was a 14 yr old mini german shepherd, her name was Sally. She had a tumor on her hip and the vets couldn't do surgery cuz her heart couldn't hve taken it so they put her to sleep... WWWWAAAAHHHHH!
oruntia chapter 1 . 2/26/2001
*brawls buckets* it was so sad ... sniff sniff ... its such a great story and why can't our pets just live forever ? i'm going to give my doggie a big hug now ...
Andrea chapter 1 . 2/26/2001
OMG...this was sooo sad...
Eana chapter 1 . 2/26/2001