Reviews for Ice Cream
Beastfire chapter 1 . 5/19/2005, Harper, run...

Ivy: Yeah. Someone needs to get you off your lazy ass, Beastfire.

Beastfire: Write more stories soon, while I kill my muse.
Freed Kyes chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
lol, that was funny!
Narc0tiq chapter 1 . 3/19/2005
Good Story! I almost burst into fits of hysterical laughter myself, thankfully I controlled myself. *giggles hysterically*
Artemis1000 chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
*ROTFL* It's so adorable!
Oh Eurydice chapter 1 . 1/5/2005
Hi, this is awesome! Beka pregnant with Rhade, wanthing chocolate ice-cream with crackers! You could do a story out of this, really! I'd be the first to love it!

Have a nice day!

- Morwinyon
L. C. Brotherton chapter 1 . 12/23/2004
Short, but very funny!
sticks-and-stones123 chapter 1 . 12/18/2004
Sam if i hadnt read it before i would have peed my pants laughing! if u havent guessed it by now i really really liked it
Dancing princess chapter 1 . 12/15/2004
hi Sam!

ur ice cream story made me hungrey but(pout) we don't have any ice cream! AH!

well anyway ur story was gret!

very funny!

u sould make a sequal!
gotmilk chapter 1 . 12/13/2004
"Harper burst into fits of hysterical laughter and had to be carried off to the Med Deck." lol That cracked me up. ;D
prin69 chapter 1 . 12/13/2004
hahahahahahaahah. very nice. but hey! i like choc ice cream with slatines! it's yummy. but i'm just a crazy eater. very nice ficlet! it mad my day. *hugs* hehehehee, i like people's reactions to the announcement, and the last line rocked. very cute how rhade didnt want to get up, and then was sent back after he got the wrong kind, lol. very prettyful!
CAnne chapter 1 . 12/13/2004
That was cute and funny and all of those other things that go under that category. Dylan's reaction to the news was priceless and the whole ice cream combo was just so utterly strange that it was normal, you know what I mean? Oh, and you'll never believe this but I learned in my one of my child development classes that there is no scientific proof that there is a connection between pregnancy and cravings. Yeah, right, tell that to every pregnant woman throughout history and the men who have had to suffer-I mean provide for those cravings and see if you see tomorrow morning. ;)
Innfocf chapter 1 . 12/12/2004
OMG! that is so cute! i love it! very true not to insult a pregnant women! i love! write more one-shots!
mizor chapter 1 . 12/12/2004
Been there, done it and I didn't have Rommie to help me get the food. I know just how Rhade feels. Nicely done.
C.V. Wilson chapter 1 . 12/12/2004
hehehe, this was a really funny and cute fic. pregnant woman do have the oddest cravings.
jaderaid chapter 1 . 12/12/2004
hel-LO! the crackers & choc ice cream combination was from ME, SAM-SAM! i saw no little note telling everyone that wonderful fact i came up with while at the dentist's office! bad sam, BAD! i want you to go and try out that new feature labeled: backup/Export or something and put that note at the top: i deserve credit where credit is due! :P

i have no more time to go Rhade-hunting: edin will do it for me. i'll find out if you're lying about the action figure soon, though, sam! gots to go, other fics to read, but maybe oyu should listen to the other peeps and continue this just for the hell of it. just a suggestion, though, and you never seem to listen to those, anyhow. oh, yeah: i was painting w/ brown sprayt paint, so i'm kinda high, don't mind me.