Reviews for Getting Involved
M2S chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
This is one of the best Sara-centric fics I have read. I could really see this as somethng she would do. Great read.
JennCorinthos chapter 1 . 10/7/2005
I loved it, this so SARA. I can totally see her keeping in contact with the victims. CSI should do something like this... You know SARA visiting one of the victims... Anyway I loved this... Looking forward to reading more of your stories... Do you take request if you do how about a Swarrick story.

JENNIFER

WARRICK/SARA SHIPPER
Pheo chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
How incredibly beautiful. This is a perfect resolution to that episode. You write Sara so very, very well. I love how you wove bits of the epidode into this as well. Fabulous. This made my chest ache a little. I really enjoyed it.
gglovebug chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
What a great resolution to this depressing episode! Certainly what I'd expect from Sara. Very uplifting and beautifully written. Thanks!
Eve chapter 1 . 1/13/2005
What a great post-ep! Thanks for tying up all the emotional loose ends TPTB left!
ANONYMOUS chapter 1 . 12/15/2004
Wonderful story!
Kerstin chapter 1 . 12/15/2004
Great story. Very sad but at the end I feel the hope.
WillekeZ69 chapter 1 . 12/14/2004
Exellent written, a candy for the mind to read, really :)

The moment that Sara, Brass and Greg found Raymond and Kevin, was so emotional... Jorja was outstanding in NHI... And your follow up on this story is so brilliant imo... It touched me from beginning to end... Thank you :)
CSI Clue chapter 1 . 12/13/2004
I wish more writers could do episode follow ups as sweetly optimistic and strong as yours here, VR. Your Sara is magnificent!
smrozier chapter 1 . 12/13/2004
Aww. Great story!
sentient chapter 1 . 12/12/2004
That was absolutely beautiful.
Carla Sanchez chapter 1 . 12/12/2004
That was so moving.
AriShegotaway chapter 1 . 12/12/2004
Aw, if I had any more tears to cry, I would definitly be crying now. :) A wonderful story you have here... :)

~Ardelle
Rob chapter 1 . 12/12/2004
Excellent stories, thanks, keep up the great stories.
MirrorKate chapter 1 . 12/12/2004