Reviews for Beautiful Angel
permanentsirens chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
Wow. This is very strongly written. I haven't seen much of Willkari fanfics, so thank you for writing one, even one so fluidly done!
Kaze ni Tenshi chapter 1 . 11/9/2003
- I never read a Willis/Kari before. Now that i think about it, the couple looks okay, tho i'm a Davis/Kari fan _

i like the story
alex chapter 1 . 12/18/2001
hehe i wonder what they did LOL nice fic
KKitty chapter 1 . 7/4/2001
AAAwwww...kawaii! I luv Willkari's! Keep it up and keep writing!
Exotica chapter 1 . 4/23/2001
Wow. This is a real masterpiece, Eternal Moonbeam.
HeavenSent chapter 1 . 4/14/2001
*sighs* that was beautiful...
CoolRube chapter 1 . 3/14/2001
it was fine but a little too short (there wasn't enough emotions) i'm this sort of guy ok other than that i loved it.
un chapter 1 . 3/3/2001
I love anything with Willis in it.
Sol-leks chapter 1 . 2/28/2001
Hi, I read your review and I have other way to contact you. You see, you left a review about one of my fics and well I started reading yours. You see I'm stuck on my fic now and i was hoping you can give me some ideas if you're interested. Email me at
SPAZ the dog chapter 1 . 2/27/2001
YAY! *teary eyed* That was da bestestest WillisxKari story I ever readeded! That was really good! No-I mean really! That shows you really have what it takes to become a true author!
A-Chan chapter 1 . 2/25/2001
Wai, wai, wai! Such a kawaii piece and yet it's so kirei(pretty/beautiful)! Even though I don't like Takari, and Daikari is okay, but I'll say, WILLKARI RULES TOO! Ok, a sequel please? Its such a good fic and it just can't end without a sequel! Not now, and not ever!

~A-Chan Yuy~