Reviews for Irreversible Destiny
demoness of music chapter 2 . 5/29
I feel like I'm missing an entire story that happened before this
Fandomsdontdie chapter 15 . 2/23
Oh. My. Goodness. Okay, so I know that the whole Harry dying thing was fake but holy crap! Reading from Cy's pov...damn. I'm there sitting on the bus blinking back tears pretending I'm okay when I'm obviously not. Damn girl. Thank you son much for sharing this.
OceansAlliteration chapter 11 . 2/4
Omg *SHUT DOWN* ignore my poor typing
OceansAlliteration chapter 11 . 2/4
For those interested in the NC-17 content which is difficult to track down. Archive of Our Own (AO3) has this story up and available for download via shewolfe7 at HPFandom Archivist (they archive the stories since that site was shit down) they have the full cut and content for this story available.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2017
I just read this entire story in like two days. It was amazing and incredible and I really, really hope the sequel is coming out soon. It would be a shame for such a fantastic series to not be completed. Thank you so much for the excellent read.
TwilightForever chapter 27 . 8/16/2017
I can't tell you how much I love this fic. This has got to be the fourth or fifth time I've read it. I'm really hoping that the sequel will be coming soon.

I can't wait!
Rayne chapter 27 . 7/23/2017
love this story 3
mindovermadness chapter 26 . 7/17/2017
The longest night of the year is the Winter Solstice. The Summer Solstice is the longest day.
Guest chapter 27 . 7/4/2017
This is pretty great :D Hope one day you get back the inspiration to make some new posts!
Sin Maxwell and Co chapter 1 . 4/25/2017
Eleven years layer and this story is still my favorite of all time. Do we have any hope at all for Precarious Destiny? :o
Kait1313 chapter 27 . 4/12/2017
I finally made it to the end and I have to say it was a struggle. There are so many characters and plot facts to keep straight that it makes the story difficult to follow. Though I liked the idea And thought the plot was unique, I had to force myself to keep reading. Thanks for the interesting plot and I wish I could have enjoyed it.
Calmzone1 chapter 11 . 11/27/2016
very interesting AU story. I stumbled across it quite a while ago, but I was having computer issues and lost a bunch of stuff, including want to read's.
I ust wanted to pass on that it states 2:37 am at the club, then 2:00 am at Voldemort's door.
BlessedHope chapter 21 . 11/9/2016
You know you've been on fan fiction too long when you get off on a dementors kiss.. I never would have thought it.
I love this story! Thank you for writing it.
LunarMidnight chapter 27 . 8/28/2016
I've just read all of this in the span of a few days and it's awesome! Please tell me you're going to finish it please.
KitkatMoon chapter 27 . 5/29/2016