Reviews for Irreversible Destiny
mayan.goddess chapter 2 . 2/25
why are you so good at it? You have me totally hooked up! I'm expecting greatness out of this story.
SW chapter 1 . 2/17
I love this story! I've read it twice through, and although there are parts where it tends towards verbosity, it is a fantastic plot with lots of room to develop and twist. Good luck with your future works, and keep writing!

cheers
Haruchan-chan chapter 7 . 1/12
I absolutely love this so far.
Harry could of preserved himself better in this chapter, a few chapters before he was going on about how he needed to reduce threats to his life. Then he just effing outed himself to voldemort as one of his sevants. The man who he is/was trying to kill and the same man that attempted to kill him as a baby and years after. Why couldn't he fake a persona?
I dont like it. The death eaters shouldnt be too involved with harry and tom's relationship. This is just weird. Tom being openly domeenering with harry just lowers what death eaters think of him. Ugh. I just cant explain it but this is really weird.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/19/2013
And again I have to give up. I can deal with Godmodding!Potter, I can deal with Verbose!Potter, I can even deal with stereotypical 2-D Housing, and Bleedingheart(HA!)!Dumbledore - I just can deal with them all at the same time.
befoulmetalroosa chapter 9 . 11/8/2013
I know I wrote an earlier review, but I must add something: through fanfiction, and your story, I am learning new words. Thank you for educating me. This is not sarcasm; it is an honest observation.
befoulmetalroosa chapter 2 . 11/8/2013
I stumbled upon this story while looking through the favorites list of another author. I must say, I was hooked from the first paragraph. A few niggling stumbles in spelling and grammar, but overall an excellent story so far. Can't wait to see how this turns out. BTW, I love your dark, menacing Harry Potter very much.
Gracealma chapter 2 . 10/22/2013
This is the second chapter that I've read and I'm hooked. Interesting and not something I've ever read before.
bloodbane23 chapter 27 . 9/25/2013
aye well great story I look forward to the next one and as I have said before hopefully it wont be too long from now.
bloodbane23 chapter 24 . 9/25/2013
ahh another great chapter I do hope you will start on the sequel soon I will be happy to help in any way.
bloodbane23 chapter 11 . 9/24/2013
haha I got to read what comes after the Cut great scene by the way even if I do have to abit of hopping around with storys... lol.
bloodbane23 chapter 5 . 9/23/2013
how in the hell do you manage such long chapters hehe good story by the way
Guest chapter 3 . 9/21/2013
Harry will not start calling Snape father is not it! Tell me you did not! They will not have a perfect relationship of father and son right?
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
Warn people before they get too inta the story that there in going to be questionable themes. Perhaps list at the beining rather than chapter by chapter. Got to number 8 and got anoyed as the story was intersting up to that point
1,305 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »