Reviews for Irreversible Destiny
TwilightForever chapter 27 . 8/16
I can't tell you how much I love this fic. This has got to be the fourth or fifth time I've read it. I'm really hoping that the sequel will be coming soon.

I can't wait!
Rayne chapter 27 . 7/23
love this story 3
mindovermadness chapter 26 . 7/17
The longest night of the year is the Winter Solstice. The Summer Solstice is the longest day.
This is pretty great :D Hope one day you get back the inspiration to make some new posts!
Sin Maxwell and Co chapter 1 . 4/25
Eleven years layer and this story is still my favorite of all time. Do we have any hope at all for Precarious Destiny? :o
Kait1313 chapter 27 . 4/12
I finally made it to the end and I have to say it was a struggle. There are so many characters and plot facts to keep straight that it makes the story difficult to follow. Though I liked the idea And thought the plot was unique, I had to force myself to keep reading. Thanks for the interesting plot and I wish I could have enjoyed it.
Calmzone1 chapter 11 . 11/27/2016
very interesting AU story. I stumbled across it quite a while ago, but I was having computer issues and lost a bunch of stuff, including want to read's.
I ust wanted to pass on that it states 2:37 am at the club, then 2:00 am at Voldemort's door.
BlessedHope chapter 21 . 11/9/2016
You know you've been on fan fiction too long when you get off on a dementors kiss.. I never would have thought it.
I love this story! Thank you for writing it.
LunarMidnight chapter 27 . 8/28/2016
I've just read all of this in the span of a few days and it's awesome! Please tell me you're going to finish it please.
KitkatMoon chapter 27 . 5/29/2016
S
MissLuciusNightWings chapter 15 . 3/29/2016
Lol
MissLuciusNightWings chapter 11 . 3/29/2016
Amazing. Truly one of a kind
MissLuciusNightWings chapter 8 . 3/29/2016