Reviews for Irreversible Destiny
At this chapter I stopped reading. This fanfic is... I wasn't expecting it to be like this. When you're reading a good fanfic you feel exicited and curious... I think I was at the beginning ( I had my hopes up anyway) but now I just feel bored with this ff. Harry is very powerful and so what? I was expecting Voldemort to be more like Voldemort too..This ff is BAD. A WASTE of TIME. Oh and i think you should name it so. Boring..
Utter whore. Don't know why you labeled this LV/HP. Change the fucking pairing. I didn't search for this to see him fuck other people.

Angst filled bullshit is what you made this. Would have been completely interesting, if not for the fucked up love life you gave them.
Again, I'll say it. Such a Whore.
Why you made Harry so Whorish, I'll never know. Especially after being Raped by the Incubus Prince.
Laila chapter 27 . 11/3/2014
Love this story!

Are you ever going to write a sequel to this? Because I would be extremely happy if you did.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/19/2014
Hi. I like your story, but you should post a warning about Mpreg in the beginning of the story. You know, the place where you mentioned slash?
Guest chapter 25 . 9/7/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
Guest chapter 2 . 8/6/2014
You need another beta, this one obviously can't find all the mistakes; not that there are many, but still. I also recommend repeating titles such as, "The Dementor Lord" no more than three times in a paragraph, it sounds stupid.

One more thing, please stop using that Bold line of talk to symbolize what the person is thinking. If one isn't smart enough to realize the difference between thinking and talking within a book, then they do not deserve to understand it.

That is all.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
Well, you're going to need a beta; hopefully one that's competent.
preppygoth13 chapter 27 . 7/28/2014
ryencoke chapter 14 . 7/13/2014
Dumbledore truly is an unmitigated bastard.
SupernaturalRomanceIStheBest99 chapter 2 . 7/13/2014
Definitely hooked!
Shadow Dragon3221 chapter 27 . 7/12/2014
Great story, loved to read it as it took me about 4 days to complete. I can't wait for the next story to come out so that I can enjoy the sequel as well. To finish this review of the story, I will comment on a section that could use a little more detail. That section being the first time "Necromancer Ruin" appeared on the battlefield, should include some of the defenders' actions and their thoughts and reactions to the summoned creatures, then what Ruin did in combat form and anything else that'd brighten the picture that is provided by our minds so we can properly create the images in our minds. Take care and please update or post the next story soon. Thanks again and godspeed.
Lavonya chapter 6 . 6/30/2014
Poor Harry...
Lavonya chapter 5 . 6/29/2014
No it didn't, it exceeded my expectation!
1,326 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »