Reviews for Irreversible Destiny
Nelui Wysteria chapter 15 . 11/13
So, when he said it wouldn't be too dramatic what he actually meant was it would be flamboyantly dramatic and absolutely hilarious.
caitlynslick chapter 27 . 10/10
soooo is this done cause I would like to read the next chapter?!
Fucking pedos being like: "If you dont like then go suck Rowlings dick."
You people are as shit as her you fucking gaymaniacs.
DarkLight19 chapter 1 . 7/18
You should post a warning about R**P in the story at the beginning
Malefoy-Potter-4-ever chapter 27 . 3/13
Y'aura t il une suite à cette histoire ? Je l'ai trouvée captivante...
Guest chapter 27 . 9/19/2021
Plz update
Guest chapter 27 . 7/7/2021
Plz update
volandkl08 chapter 1 . 11/9/2020
The painting was of walburga black; sirius blacks mother.
Spudzmom chapter 20 . 10/11/2020
This story is becoming a crap-tastic mess. It's turned into a veritable dogpile of OCs and plot points (how many prophecies?!), shoveled atop a main character that's overblown, overpowered, and overdramatized. Ch 1 introduced a Harry that was supposed to be a badass, right? All that living metal, potion-dispensing bracelets, and focus crystals imbedded in his flesh... And then he didn't really do all that much with it, at least up to this point, which is as far as I go with this story.

The story was somewhat enjoyable (aside from the MCs long-winded boasting/ranting sessions) up until Harry's death/funeral. It took a steep dive from there.
Twilighy chapter 19 . 7/2/2020
Too much info dump. Each chapter has too much info, too fast paced.
This novel would be great if it is in a normal paced where we see the personal development of the major characters.
Salazar Marvolo chapter 6 . 4/24/2020
Please put an Mpreg warning on this (I'm still on chap 6 but Mpreg was mentioned and not everybody is comfortable with that stuff) Nice enough story otherwise.
TomarrywolfstarFTW chapter 12 . 7/22/2019
the NC-17 cut is very disapointing lol
Raven Evans-Black chapter 27 . 6/13/2019
What happened to the sequel did you abandoned it
Guest chapter 27 . 3/31/2019
Looking forward to the sequel
nomdemprunt chapter 27 . 3/30/2019
God, where to start. This was a wonderful story and I can't help feeling disappointed knowing that the sequel is probably never going to come given that it's been a decade since this was published. I am blown away by the intricate world you have created to enhance the original setting from canon. I think my favorite part of this was how carefully you researched different creatures of myth and wove them together to create a cohesive story. I would like to thank you for sharing this with us and have subscribed to you on the off chance that you elect to pick this story back up again in spite of the many years that have passed. I know first hand how fickle a muse can be, especially when juggling the responsibilities of one's daily life and appreciate your efforts in producing this epic. While I am disappointed to think that this is where the tale will end, I don't fault you in the least for it. What you created here is a wonderful achievement and speaks highly of your dedication and perseverance. Thank you.
1,374 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »