Reviews for Irreversible Destiny
Griffin Raven chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
Wow...Harry, really has become a force to be reckon with and I do hope that Voldemort is ready to sing, hehe!

Just what did the Order, his friends, Dumbledore along with Sirius and Remus, expect to happen to Harry when he was sent away at 14yrs old to train. Isolated from all those he knew and love, especially after the tragic events of the triwizard tournament which cost Cedric his life...so I'd say that Harry

has every right to be bitter against those that sent him away.

Then those same ones that sent Harry away, honestly expected Harry to be the same, shy, easily used boy just to fall on his theoretical sword for the back-stabbing wizarding world!

I can't wait to lear more about just what Harry, learnt during those 2yrs away in virutual isolation? How the separation from his friends, thos he loved and the brutual training thrust upon him altered Harry's personality beyond recognition? How will everyone react if they learn about the fact that Harry is a practising light necromancy or about living metal? But more importantly what is the other secret that Harry's desperately hiding?

I seriously doubt that Harry has very little in common with his two former closest friends Ron and Hermione...in comparison

to them Harry's a battle-worn seasoned warrior and they are

mearly children! Hmm...just how will the rest of the Hogwarts staff react to Harry's general appearance, his skills but also his personality change?
Adele365 chapter 27 . 7/26/2011
This was pretty awesome. Sadly, I don't see the sequel in your stories, but I still enjoyed this one while it lasted. I think I understand why you stopped, to be honest. The plot was good, but convoluted and very complex. It must have been really hard to keep up with everything...

Anyway, thx for the fic! Ja ne!
narubleone chapter 27 . 7/26/2011
I can't wait to read precarious destiny! : D
Danielle.daughter.of.Hermes chapter 7 . 7/17/2011
omg i want to read more, but i have to sleep well i had to already 2 hours ago but this story is so amazing i can hardly stop (A)
Danielle.daughter.of.Hermes chapter 5 . 7/17/2011
fucking awesome wow never said that in a review before omg it's so totally amazing.

i just have no words for it you know
Morrolan chapter 27 . 7/11/2011
This is very good. Going to read the sequel later.
ViolentDisaster chapter 7 . 6/29/2011
Oh my Dark Lord. I'm only on chapter 7 and I'm positively hooked.

I LOVE THIS! :D

Though, where did you get an idea like this?
pansyandy chapter 27 . 6/26/2011
I am in complete awe...
WereBunny87 chapter 27 . 5/26/2011
Awesome! How did i miss this story? Good job! I loved this version of Harry! And i loved the relationship he and Voldie shared!
LiquidVamp chapter 2 . 4/29/2011
I'm hooked and desperately brokenhearted that this is the first time I've come across this story! I can't wait to fall into it further. So far, so brilliant!
ao3lover101 chapter 27 . 4/17/2011
SEQUEL!
AlbusxSeverusxox chapter 2 . 3/30/2011
It's simply question after question after question. And question after question after question is answered immediately by Harry's intellectual responses in full depth. This pattern, unfortunately, can be found in nearly all horrifically written Super!Harry stories. And yet, this is the first one that uses the question and answer tact but is well written. And so, I am confused.

Something which has bothered me so far (aside from what was just mentioned) was Harry's talk with the Dementor. There was no need for that and no reason other than to reveal to Harry's peers yet another talent which - quite frankly - should have been spared for later on or, at the very least, been introduced with a HINT of subtly.

After only two chapters I can safely say that this is, without a doubt, a Gary Stu story through and through. But I find myself oddly compelled to read and so reserve official judgment until the very last chapter.
jgood27 chapter 27 . 3/7/2011
I loved this story and can't wait to read the sequal so please write precarious destiny
Bobette13 chapter 2 . 2/4/2011
HA!

Erm, had part of this fic pop into my head a few weeks ago, but couldn't remember the title or much detail...and decided to re-read this (after picking it from my favourites) for the hell of it and just realized it was actually the story I was thinking about. Yay.

Kris chapter 27 . 2/3/2011
Thank you for marking the nc-17 sections. It was most helpful.
1,378 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »