Reviews for Irreversible Destiny
tigerlilly75 chapter 7 . 1/30/2011
Love it love it love it :-)
Tricia3610 chapter 27 . 1/22/2011
*fans self* Phew! I finally got the chance to sit down and finish reading. I thoroughly enjoyed the story and though its been some years, maybe, hopefully, possibly the sequel still has a chance at being posted? Please? Hehe, if yes, I'll be waiting, but if not I enjoyed the ride nonetheless. Hugs, kisses, and cookies to you !

Happy writing!
sage-kkm chapter 25 . 1/15/2011
CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE!
Tricia3610 chapter 5 . 1/13/2011
*bouncing* Loving Harry's characterization, he's an intriguing little smart-ass, he is. XD
Tricia3610 chapter 2 . 1/13/2011
"Have I got you hooked yet?", she asks. Um... YES! Holy cowcakes Ms. Wolfe its an obscene hour in the morning and I've found myself glued to the computer screen neglecting precious sleep! O_O

Oh well, on to the next chapie, I'll sleep during work reading is more improtant after all! LOL *huggles*
CrystalBlues chapter 4 . 12/19/2010
oh. you sure caught me early on. gawd. poor harry. xD

poor poor harry. the upside is he's strong. ;D

going to continue reading now...see what voldie gets up into. can't wait to read their first proper encounter.

i love you for your twisted plot. well... at least they'll end up together in the end.

i'll need to see where the sequel if there is one...
sheens142 chapter 3 . 11/18/2010
yay harry's schmexy :). i love schmexy harry ;D. lol but you've turned it into one of those fics where everyone's assumed to be bisexual! i'm pretty sure not all of Voldemort's inner circle would turn gay from seeing harry in his boxers. i also think such things as sexual attraction to such a degree would be petty for Voldemort, ie when you've done the things he's done, and seen all matter of beautiful creatures he has seen, i'm sure the sight of harry (no matter how schmexy he is) wouldnt faze him at all. but i guess that point needs to be overlooked when writing a lv/hp story. on with the fic in any case! :)
sheens142 chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
i like the setup very much, as i'm a big lover of insanely powerful harry. however, no offense meant to your beta, but they're kinda shit. there were so many really obvious mistakes here! and harry's dialogue seemed rather unnatural, even taking into consideration his changes. would've also liked to see a less pathetic lucius and severus. but that criticism aside, i do like the setup and so will continue on with the story! :) x
She who quacks alot chapter 5 . 11/16/2010
All I have to say is DAMN!

I am really enjoying this fic!
starlighttauriel chapter 27 . 11/14/2010
I hope that you post the sequel soon. I loved this story.
starlighttauriel chapter 12 . 11/12/2010
I thought it was funny too.
LuckyTurtle chapter 27 . 11/12/2010
It was a good storyline so I read it to the end, but Harry was just TOO powerful, TOO out of character, and no matter how many mistakes he made, he acted TOO Mary Sue-ish. You didn't mention some of the characters that needed to be mentioned possibly more as they wouldn't have just sat back and let it happen (namely Hermione and possibly Ron). I think you should have added a bit more about the spies and such and a better ending to Fudge's wife (whatever her name was), even though I know you were/are planning a sequal. Anyways-just a little too cheesy, I think.
ichigohaatsu chapter 27 . 10/21/2010
Wow. That was AMAZING! Ireally thought that was a well done story!
Master Archive chapter 27 . 10/13/2010
i just have one word awesome i love it i hope you continue producing masterpieces like this
Kumada chapter 26 . 10/10/2010
The longetest DAY is summer. The longestt NIGHT is December 26th. The winter solstise. Easy mistake.
1,378 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »