Reviews for Irreversible Destiny
TomarrywolfstarFTW chapter 12 . 7/22/2019
the NC-17 cut is very disapointing lol
RavenNoire78 chapter 27 . 6/13/2019
What happened to the sequel did you abandoned it
Guest chapter 27 . 3/31/2019
Looking forward to the sequel
nomdemprunt chapter 27 . 3/30/2019
God, where to start. This was a wonderful story and I can't help feeling disappointed knowing that the sequel is probably never going to come given that it's been a decade since this was published. I am blown away by the intricate world you have created to enhance the original setting from canon. I think my favorite part of this was how carefully you researched different creatures of myth and wove them together to create a cohesive story. I would like to thank you for sharing this with us and have subscribed to you on the off chance that you elect to pick this story back up again in spite of the many years that have passed. I know first hand how fickle a muse can be, especially when juggling the responsibilities of one's daily life and appreciate your efforts in producing this epic. While I am disappointed to think that this is where the tale will end, I don't fault you in the least for it. What you created here is a wonderful achievement and speaks highly of your dedication and perseverance. Thank you.
TheeAntiHero chapter 1 . 3/28/2019
I love this story so much omg. Im so sad that they never wrote the sequal :(
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2018
Your writing is wonderful you should do more and consider original works for publishing.
Amarillie chapter 23 . 11/14/2018
Love the list!
Pixie8859 chapter 3 . 9/17/2018
Okay, just for my piece of mind, I have to say the word is GAY! G A Y! Not queer. One more time...G...A...Y!
demoness of music chapter 2 . 5/29/2018
I feel like I'm missing an entire story that happened before this
Fandomsdontdie chapter 15 . 2/23/2018
Oh. My. Goodness. Okay, so I know that the whole Harry dying thing was fake but holy crap! Reading from Cy's pov...damn. I'm there sitting on the bus blinking back tears pretending I'm okay when I'm obviously not. Damn girl. Thank you son much for sharing this.
OceansAlliteration chapter 11 . 2/4/2018
Omg *SHUT DOWN* ignore my poor typing
OceansAlliteration chapter 11 . 2/4/2018
For those interested in the NC-17 content which is difficult to track down. Archive of Our Own (AO3) has this story up and available for download via shewolfe7 at HPFandom Archivist (they archive the stories since that site was shit down) they have the full cut and content for this story available.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2017
I just read this entire story in like two days. It was amazing and incredible and I really, really hope the sequel is coming out soon. It would be a shame for such a fantastic series to not be completed. Thank you so much for the excellent read.
TwilightForever chapter 27 . 8/16/2017
I can't tell you how much I love this fic. This has got to be the fourth or fifth time I've read it. I'm really hoping that the sequel will be coming soon.

I can't wait!