Reviews for Irreversible Destiny
Zoroz chapter 2 . 12/12/2004
interesting...hope you update again soon...also does that mean harry is a demon? hm hehe more more
Heiko2003 chapter 2 . 12/12/2004
To answer your question, yes, You got me hooked. The story is well written so far and you brought up some interesting with his 'secrets'. Furthermore I like dark!Harry or Slytherin!Harry. I'm looking forward to your next chapter.
ghosthippo chapter 1 . 12/12/2004
AWESOME! Im totally diggin it so far... its great.. keep it up.
uten chapter 2 . 12/12/2004
Heh, I'd just gotten sick of slash stories and this comes along. So, I'll confess, I'm hooked. I just love the new version of Harry and the schooling he went through for two years. The Dementors were a nice touch, as was mentioning Liches. It makes me wonder if Vampires would be willing to harm him at all either. And then there's the living metal, which sounds interesting. Is the bracelet design similar to that worn by the Goa'uld in Stargate? This story has loads of potential. Can't wait to see more!
Mystical-Maiden chapter 2 . 12/12/2004
Hooked? I'm far more than hooked! Do you have any idea how intriguing (spelling?) this fic is so far? It's a masterpiece!

I can barely wait to read your next chapter. I must say that a calm, knowledgeable and mysterious not to meantion powerful Harry is a lovely change from what i normally seem to read.

I think i prefer Dark Harry.

~Maiden.
Scarlett Foxie chapter 2 . 12/11/2004
I thought Sev was a spy for the light. He didn't hold anything back in his report to V. Are you implying he's leading the Order on?
Bright1 chapter 2 . 12/11/2004
YES! You stated posting this story! Whoop! I would have seriously been pulling out my hair if you waited to post it. This is great so far, very interesting and original, and I can not wait to see how it develops! I'm sure it will wonderful just like your other stories! _

Keep up the great work,

Dawn
lmill123 chapter 2 . 12/11/2004
You have me hooked. I am looking forward to your next update. I am glad that when you posted this story that you posted the first two chapters. I made everything a lot clearer and you didn't leave up hanging. Either Snape really is working for Voldermolt or Harry has a very good reason do distrust Dumbledore. I feel that Dumbledore would have had Snape tell old Voldy more than what he did. Like the amount of Harry's power. Dumbledore would have wanted Snape to reveal that Harrys power was greater than Voldermolts. Yet Snape only told him it appeared to be nearly equal to him. It sounds like Snape is willing to place the safety of his life in Harry's hands because he will do a better job than old Dumbledork has done. I can also see Harry's reason for going back to the island after the war. He knows that everyone will betray him after he has gotten rid of Voldermolt for them. Voldermolt was able to gain such a strong hold in Britian because they are all cowardly sheep. He has been unable to get any type of hold on the wizards in other countrys. The reason is simple, they are not sheep or cowards. They would also not put up with a man like Fudge in office.
Night-Owl123 chapter 2 . 12/11/2004
update soon! It's a great story and I can't wait for the next chapter! and yes I am hooked!
Dens Serpentis chapter 2 . 12/11/2004
well, I'm intrigued! Love your more grown-up Harry. Can't wait to read more.
ponos1 chapter 2 . 12/11/2004
you got me hooked!

but i'm not so sure about HPLV

i'm not really into slash

the story is great so far tho. keep writing!
Kaaera chapter 2 . 12/11/2004
Oh yeah, I'm definitely hooked. *grins* keep up the awesome work, I can't wait to see the next chapter! AMAZING!
LoMaRiBa chapter 2 . 12/11/2004
You most surely have me hooked! More soon, please!
1,378 | « Prev Page 1 .. 82 89 90 91 92