Reviews for Purgatory
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
I'm reviewing this now because I found this story quite a long time ago and I was re-reading it and realized I'd never reviewed it.
So I've read this story about a million times because this was VERY successful. It's one of a kind and written brilliantly. I love this, in a million different ways, because this is just beautiful. I just thought I'd share that.
MarzBunni chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
This is the second time I've read this, and I would just like to say that this fic is made of epic. It is very important to me that you know this. I had never even contemplated SesshoumaruxMiroku and now I feel as though it is my OTP. Please continue to be win. Everyone around you will appreciate it.
pumpkinpi chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Great oneshot full of angst and and awkward situations!
alyuchiha913 chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
Gosh I loved this. It was totally enjoyable to read. It was cool how I could practically FEEL Miroku's emotions; his state of utter confusion and helplessness, then eventual acceptance of the situation. It was really good. And although the ending was totally hanging and I wanted more, I still loved the way it ended. Great work!

Peace Out! _
Anonymous chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
Who! I love it B-E-A-utiful!
Yuen chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
Very unique, very well-written. Good quality fic. I can see where you're going with this, and I appreciate the thought you put into this. Nice one. XD
TheyCallMeCyclone chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
i love this story.

ive read it like a hundred times

and decided i should tell you

how much i read it cuz its so good[:

lol.; but i honestly do read it often
Onyxlight chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
By the gods you need to write a sequel to tis or another one like it! This may well be the best Sess/Mir oneshot one the planet!

**bows in deep thanks for you sharing**
Al chapter 1 . 5/2/2006

I like this story very much.

Thank you!
scarlettHuntress chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
Wow. This fic is... how does one describe it? i love it.
viciouscallisto chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
woo-hoo! i loved it! i'm glad that sesshoumaru and miroku ended up together! yay! good job with the fic, i really liked it!
littlefiction chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
this was very good. Not all stories benefit from a clear cut ending, I think this one works better left uncertain.
LLGold chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
Wow. Wow. Oh my god. That was the best. I can't think of words to describe how amazing that was. I can't even start. There is no word. I would have to make one up. This fic is so unbelievably good. No good dasn't cut it, magnificent dasn't even do it Justus. Wow Just, wow. It was written so well. I felt like I was reading a real book. Your fic made me…. Like I said nothing I cane type would dusribe how I fell about this fic. I pray that you update soon so that I my be awed ones more. Beautiful job, simple exquisite.
Quinn Anderson chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
O.o Wow, a threesome that actually has some reasoning behind it. I'm amazed. Your sentences are a little run-on, but other than that, it's awesome. In fact, in the beginning, your run-ons actually help with the explaining, in that they set a bewildering mood, much like Miroku's bewildering state of mind... if that makes any sense at all XD. Please continue this *puppy eyes* It would be greatly appreciated. I write a lot of Mir x Sess myself, and there are far too few of us.
The Dream Whisperer chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
I LOVE you. This is just so... Miroku. I can truly visualise Miroku, Sesshoumaru and Inuyasha perfectly in this fic. I found it in Shinjitsu no Shi and it's one of the best. -claps and adds to fav-