Reviews for Healing
Raven'sWinterRaine chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
That was so cute! I absolutely loved it, job well done! .
julie chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
thats was great!
PandaCookie chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
That was great. It was very well-written, and you did an excellent job of capturing all of the character's personality. Especially Beast Boy's innocence. That is exactly what makes him my favorite character. Also, it was a good, lighthearted ending to a more serious story.

Keep writing.
FireDitto chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
Very nice little story... I really enjoyed it. Excellently written to include all the characters - and you managed to keep them all in character - neither of which is particularly easy

-grumbles about characters hiding going for holiday in OOC land-

-cough- As I was saying, a brilliantly written piece, and I really enjoyed reading it. Well done.

FireDitto
bbissocute chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
awsome! i loved it. one of the best shorts ive ever read. keep it up.
Xtin2000 chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
that was amazing man! Raven, Robin, BB, Star, even Cyborg were perfectly incharacter, and you didn't make a silly romance but a true friendship story, which is worth so much more! I love the fact that you included everyone, the dialogs were perfect. Great work, this'll go on my favorites ;)
Missing a Member chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
lolol i bet he had a guy fantisy, didnt he? pervert bb! lolol!
Child of a Pineapple chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
Hooray for injuring Beast Boy...-cough- I mean, hooray that he...got better. Yeah, I like the little guy, but I also like hurting my favorite characters, cuz, well, I'm just evil like that I guess. Anyway, I love this story-I have it printed out and shoved in my pillow case so I can read it without having to get on the computer. I first read this a while back, but I just now got around to actually reviewing it. Nice job!
Hanita-chan chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
XD Aha. The ending was adorable. I love it. The idea was absolutely BRILLIANT.

I think I'm in love with you. :D
TtRavenFan1 chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
good, dramatic, but where's the actual make-out fluff?
LarielRomeniel chapter 1 . 12/12/2004
Your stories are always such a treat. And I love that you do one-shots; like you, I always look for the missing moments in stories.
Lucifina BloodRavyn chapter 1 . 12/12/2004
LOL! omg that last part was funny...the whole story was good and the detail was immense. you really put alot of work into it. good job!
Aries Vincere chapter 1 . 12/12/2004
"Great" was the first word to come to mind. I wish this wasn't a one-shot though - maybe you could try making it longer. _
Madame Band Geek chapter 1 . 12/12/2004
ABSOULETLY GREAT! Awesome job! plz make more! and do Rob/Star next time!
aurorasmist chapter 1 . 12/12/2004
I LOVE THIS STORY! it was really really really good! i loved the joke at the end too. but i suppose that's it though... : ( but excellent job!