Reviews for In the Mood
Mishelle20 chapter 13 . 7/28/2009
Great fic! I really like this so far and definately would love to read more.
TardisCalling chapter 13 . 4/4/2009
I just read the entire story, and I LOVE it!

I hope that things are going better for you than they were in the last couple author notes.

Awesome story!
KellyRoxton chapter 13 . 3/4/2008
This is a great story is it ever going to be added to... I mean I like it but I was just wondering...

Hugs,

Kelly
clarembees chapter 13 . 1/7/2006
This story is so cute and I hope you continue ASAP!
Red.Gael chapter 13 . 11/28/2005
wow! Just came across this fic and love it as am an absolute GAbby fan!

You are a great writter
Gullnick chapter 13 . 8/29/2005
Love this story. Is there any hope you finish it? Would be great, enjoyed reading it a lot.
Piebgood chapter 13 . 5/13/2005
Ohh... I just found this...

And it rocks!

Please update soon!
angelsAm chapter 13 . 3/10/2005
yo! i read your friends story (i cant remember which one though) i am a complete Tate fan, and i didnt quite see why u were such a GAbby fan, but now i sure do! please pleasepleasepleaseplease add more, adn soon! pleasepleasepleasplease crappy week, only thing thats kept me happy is readin these..yea, i have no life..please add soon!
the-Bookworm-Princess chapter 13 . 3/6/2005
*gasp* Shame on Gibbs! So THAT'S why number three left him. I love Gibbs' rule one. ;) I can't wait for more of this! But I also can't wait for you to update True Colours! :D:D:D
Salem Navy chapter 13 . 3/5/2005
Aw! I can't wait until the party. Update ASAP!
Olivia Valentine chapter 13 . 3/5/2005
You may have been 'out of commision' for a while, but you're back and better than ever. I love this story, and this chapter was great. I'm going over to read Playing Around now.

Please update again soon
cheezmunky chapter 13 . 3/5/2005
Jenni! Yay! I've been waiting SO long for you to update! You and Livi drive me nuts that way! (that didn't really sound quite right.. You know what I meant. No, I have NO IDEA why Kels is leaving. My baby french fried, and I'm using a friend's comp to do this stuff. I may be awol for a while. I'll let you know what's up as soon as I can. In the mean time, I'll finish up some fics. I have most of a chapter for the V.S., the next for American Nightmare, and I'm almost done with chapt 5 of LP. :D It's like, 3 pages long now. front and back. :D I'll leave a message at the boards to let em know I'll be gone. We got tax $ back, so I should be back online soon. Hopefully. Oops. Uh.. Great chapter! I want more, like, yesterday! LOL. And True Colors ASAP!

Much love and hugs,

Alex
WBH21C chapter 13 . 3/5/2005
Good one!
Shades.of.Peppermint chapter 13 . 3/4/2005
AW! ::is happy:: He moved everything else just to make an Abby rule! Good Gibbs. When do we get more? Because I want more. Especially once we can get to the part(a)y. ::grin::

Love,

Kate
BeckettFan chapter 13 . 3/4/2005
Lol! i love it! lol! i love this bit:

Abby grinned. “I don’t know- enjoy each other’s company? Talk about life? Discuss theology? Watch a movie? Does it really matter Kate?”

“Well, yeah! Why don’t you just make a move on him then? No one will be there for awhile, and you guys have plenty of time to get ready.”

“Ka-ate! You know I’d never make a move on the boss!”

Gibbs chose that moment to come into his bedroom. He grinned at Abby and raised his eyebrows. ‘You wouldn’t, would you?’ he signed with a disbelieving grin.

She glared at him playfully as she signed, ‘Of course I would! I already have, but Kate doesn’t need to know that, does she?’

Gibbs shrugged. “Good point Abbs,” he whispered, settling behind her on the bed and pulling her into his arms.

“-and anyways, you told me that I should make a move on Tony, so that would make you a hypocrite. Just do something! You know you love him, and I bet my life that he loves you too.”

Abby had forgotten that she was on the phone with Kate. “Okay, okay, we’ll see. Anyways, why did you call? Did you just want to talk to Je- Gibbs that badly?”

“Oh, yeah. Um, well, actually, I kind of figured that- when you didn’t answer your home phone- you would be there.”

Abby winced. She was going to have to tread carefully if she wanted to keep this a secret. “Hey! It’s not like I’m always over here!”

“Abby, you have four homes, the first being your lab, the second being your actual house, the third being Ducky’s house and the fourth being Gibbs’ house.”

“I do not!” Abby paused and thought about that. “And even if I do, it’s only because I know the two of them the best!”

Kate chuckled. “Su-ure Abbs, if you say so…” Abby heard Tony chuckling in the background.

“I do say so Kate! I’ve known both of them for at least six years. No offense to you and Tony, but they’re also desperately in need of someone to ‘modernize’ them.”

Kate laughed. “Okay, well, that I’ll buy. Good luck Abbs! Who knows- maybe you’ll eventually get Gibbs to switch to a CD player in a few years?”

"Funny Kate, but I bought him one for Christmas last year. I’m working on getting him a Wireless Laptop and an MP3 Player now. Come on Kate, you underestimate the Boss-man!”

lol! and this bit:

“Abby, if you tell them that then they’re going to know that you were the reason my third wife left me.”

Abby smiled. She shouldn’t have been glad that it was her fault, but she was. Of course, she had only recently found out about that. She had thought it was just harmless sex between friends. Obviously Marissa didn’t agree. Oh well- she had no idea what she had given up. “I wouldn’t tell them when the first time was, I’d just tell them that it was the first time.”

“They’ll ask,” he argued.

She shrugged. “So what if they do? I’ll lie.”

Gibbs chuckled. “There’s no beating you, is there?”

"Since you’ve admitted that you love me- and that I was the reason you left Marissa? No, you won’t win. It’s part of the ‘Rules of Love’ Gibbs.” She grinned. “Speaking of rules…”

“Uh-oh,” he muttered, sure he would regret where this was going.

She smiled up at him sweetly. “You know what you really want to tell me?”

“I don’t really want to tell you anything. But I’ll bet you’re going to convince me that I want to anyways.”

She grinned. “You really want to tell me what Rule 1 is, don’t you?”

“No, not particularly,” he answered with a shrug.

“Yeah, you really do.”

“Mm, no I don’t think so.”

“Uh-huh, you have the most compelling urge to tell me.”

“And just how do you know that?”

Abby grinned. “Because you made love to me and told me that you love me. Therefore, you want to tell me everything that I want to know.”

“I do huh?”

She nodded happily.

“Will that work both ways?”

Abby thought about that for a moment. “Well, I guess that depends on what you want to know.”

He grinned and kissed her forehead. “So many things My Love; so many things…”

lol! and this bit:

“Will you really go?”

She held out her pinky and linked it with his. “I pinky swear.”

He rolled his eyes at her.

“Hey, you’d be amazed at how well the most juvenile methods of promise keeping can work. So tell me…”

lol! newayz plz post more soon! i wanna kno wot happens next!

Love Megan