Reviews for Paideia
ElPsyCongroo chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
so seras betrays alucard... a bit ooc and I wouldnt even call this a slight pairing
GypsyWanderer93 chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
PLEASE CONTINUE!
DanceOfTheEntWives chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
hmm, how about a seqeul? it's not only johnatan's blood that revives alucard but seras' too, that could lead to some fun plots i think _
CzyDauTep chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
Ouch. Poor Alucard.

Seras is all grown up.
Ludifer chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
Wow! Loved it. That would make a cool story, not just a oneshot.

Loved the idea by the way. I believe that Seras could have that in her one day.
TheeWickedTruth chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
I wasn't expecting the ending it was interesting like something else is in store like maybe a sequel(sp?), and please don't think me stupid for asking this, but "What does A/U stand for?" Thank you for your time. Have a nice day. :)
policegirl chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
Wow...this was such an incredible story! You wrote wonderfully and Im asking you if you please would make a long fic with Alucard and Seras pairing because i love these two.
StrangeSingaporean chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
Great.
Angela Himura chapter 1 . 12/17/2004
I like it. Is there's going to be a second chapter?
Sensoo chapter 1 . 12/14/2004
Heh...It's nice...though I have a hard time imagining Seras betraying Alucard that much...oh well, the reasons are all there, it's just I wish there were more backstory...

Oh well. It's a welcome break from all the BAD AxS.
Marisa Moonlight chapter 1 . 12/13/2004
Perfect. I shed tears of joy when I read a good, IC, AxS story.

Seras' plan was great.
Calliope chapter 1 . 12/13/2004
Yum. Another perfect ficlet with a combination of plot, good characterization and blood play. As every single of your works.

I fail to see the slight 'oc' (original character? Certainly, there was one! But I think the previous reviewer meant OOC). Alucard is a sick, crazy git and Seras is the strong manga self (unlike the starry eyed anime version). She did what was logical to do. Good stuff. And Alucard was too proud of himself to see that coming!
Celesitie chapter 1 . 12/13/2004
While this was slightly OC, it was well enough plot.

Muito amor,

Celesitie
Zachiel chapter 1 . 12/13/2004
Finally, darnit, she got to win in one of your fics. The 'mother'/daughter connotations of her sensual feeding made the AxC scene tolerable. Alucard under arrest. Priceless!
Schrodinger Fan chapter 1 . 12/13/2004
Hi! I see that you do request for people,is that right? Can you do one for me? I been asking people to write a story for my favorite chracter from the hellsing you know who it is? It someone named Schrodinger, THe chracter seemingly forgotten by most writers on tell me if your going to write a story for him. If your willing to do it, here's an idea: It can be an R-rated yaoi between Major and Schrodinger.I don't care about how it goes,as long as it has Schrodinger and Major together! Do you think you can do it? I hope so! And if not,Tell someone else It around! Tell everyone! PLEASE CONSIDER IT! From, Schrodinger fan v!