Reviews for The Parker Legacy
Feuerkindjana chapter 6 . 2/25/2013
argh . i hate it when i read something really cool only to find it abandoned... there should be a law against unfinished fanfiction...
lovedoves chapter 4 . 10/9/2009
That was so sweet! Both the adorable Tommy and our Miss Parker too :D
lovedoves chapter 3 . 10/9/2009
YES! I'm still reading - can't get away from this awesome and addicting story!
mbffiklcj chapter 6 . 7/22/2009
I really liked it will you write more? I hope that you will.
eve chapter 6 . 6/29/2009
hi ! i really love your story !

where did you go ?

update soon please !
Anna chapter 6 . 5/13/2009
Please go on! The story is really good! Can't wait for more!
kim chapter 6 . 4/20/2009
i enjoyed your story. i hope u finish it.
Emily chapter 6 . 3/26/2009
Please go on, I like it. Youre doing a good job keeping them all in character.
alexceasar chapter 6 . 2/8/2009
Found today. Good job. Look forward to more.
Lilija chapter 6 . 12/5/2008
I really like this story. It's interesting. At least, for now. :D

But I think, it'll be that way for the next chapters, too. How long this story will be?

Hope, you'll write next chapter soon. Keep going that way and all will be perfect.

Thanks for this fanfic.
bk-1205 chapter 6 . 11/30/2008
I've just read this story for the first time and I'm really interested to see what happens next. How will Jarod find the baby/babies or has Miss Parker already found one of them? I love Jarod and Miss Parker being in love and I can't wait to see how you bring them together. Please update soon.
hermit hideaway chapter 6 . 11/20/2008
I just finished the whole Pretender series (movies included) finally and what do I do? Look for fan fiction so I can find out more of course! So I found your story and I like what you've done so far in continuing the tale. I'm going to have to guess that Tommy is really theirs and since they left that open on the show it's quite possible that it's true, too! So update soon so I can find out if I'm wrong or not. Great work!
Ely chapter 6 . 11/16/2008
Thanks, I very like this story.

Go on - it's good. ;)
BlueTigress chapter 6 . 11/9/2008
Fantastic story so far!

Love it how Parker and Jarod work together and finally admited their feelings! :D

To cute that Parker takes tommy home with her! :D

But Lyle visiting tommy kinda gives me the creeps!

Can't wait for more! :D
Sango2 chapter 6 . 11/5/2008
It's so good that your're *back* to continuing writing this wonderful story. Update soon. ;)