Reviews for New Ground
Kingdomfictionalia chapter 7 . 5/23/2016
Full of laughter despite what happened love it:)
A ShrinkinG VIOLET GIrL chapter 7 . 8/5/2015
This was an awesome story..too bad i only read it now..keep it up..
linelm chapter 7 . 5/4/2011
Surprisingly GOOD story!"
RollWithIt chapter 7 . 12/26/2010
WOOOOOT What an amazing story. Please hold while I got read the awesome sequel! ;)
Quote from Maggie Simpsons chapter 7 . 5/31/2010
"Sequel?" :)
toothchick chapter 7 . 7/26/2008
I liked this story! As always, Brass is awesome! Greg is the best buddy of Sara's, and GSR is the way to go!

I would love a sequel!
toothchick chapter 3 . 7/25/2008
I loved Greg's line: “We got blown up again.”
toothchick chapter 2 . 7/25/2008
You may have had an idea about how this story was going to go...but, it looks like the story had ideas of its own!
toothchick chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
You definitly have my attention with this story!
Brieze chapter 7 . 3/16/2008
AH! MORGAN IS AN AMAZING GREG!WRITER AND I LOVE HER AND WILL RAPE HER NEXT CHOIR CLASS AND I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU NEVER TOLD ME YOU ACTUALLY WROTE AWESOME GREG!FICS UNTIL I STARTED TALKING ABOUT THIS ONE ON THE BUS AND YOU WERE ALL: OMG I WROTE THAT!

Haha.

Love ya!

BTW, I totally thank the LabRat community for allowing me to find this one since you never specify fucking characters for the search engine! Douche!

:D
Fed up with this crap chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
Oh cwap.
adara13 chapter 7 . 7/31/2007
Hey, I thought this was a really sweet fic. Thanks for sharing it!
cabooklover21 chapter 7 . 9/16/2006
Great story!
pseud0me chapter 7 . 6/6/2006
I really liked this chapter, though it wouldn't hurt to go back and work out some of the typos. I especially liked Grissom's interaction with Brass. The part where he thanks Jim for looking out for everyone was really sweet. Even Grissom's dialogue with Greg was great. I also liked Sofia's phone message. Great ending.
The Fiction Spider chapter 3 . 2/18/2006
Ah, He's cute! Your dog I mean. :P

BTW: Girl, you are so talented. No, I'm serious You're only 15 and you're writing such great stories!

I mean, I can't get even half my fanfics to finish themselves... I keep beginning at the end and getting stuck in the middle.. 8-) That sucks!

Okay, done rambling now... ;)

Rose