Reviews for Lily Evans's Diary
aaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeee sssssssssssooooooooooommmmmm mmmmeeeeeeeeee!
Cecilia02 chapter 5 . 8/27/2009
Good up up u p
Caffiene chapter 4 . 4/24/2005
Oh, this is great. I love how it's written. No complaints whatsoever! Please don't tell me you've abandoned it...
teenbibliophile12 chapter 4 . 1/19/2005
Wow, very very good with the whole rumor thing! I can't wait to see what Sirius has to do with it! I hope you update soon!
Ms. Lippy chapter 4 . 1/17/2005
hee hee hilarious! can't beleive anyone would start a horrible rumor like that, I mean, she is the head girl, she could like, say off with ur head or something. but anywho, what is this bit about lily having thought of sirius, um, that way? I mean, she is dating his best friend. It sounds like she is on a 1 way train 2 crazyville
Sweet 16 Movie Buff chapter 3 . 12/20/2004
I LOVED Sirius in this chapter!

It was so sweet of him to give Lily his homework. I wish a guy'd do that for me once in a while ::pouty lip::. Then again, on second thought, no, because then I'd feel guilty about not doing my own work. I have a guilt complex that my friend tells me MUST END.

But anywho, the part in the beginning with Lily's friend peaking over her shoulder was equally as adorable and realistic (I love it when those two coincide). People do it all the time and I think this is the first time I've seen it in a fic. I wonder why no one puts it in ::ponderous look::

Lotsa Luv,

Sweet 16 Movie Buff
Tanja88 chapter 2 . 12/19/2004
Like the story so far,

update soon,

love,

TJP
Ms. Lippy chapter 3 . 12/19/2004
Ha hah ha. v funny and I love it!
MidCircleNine chapter 3 . 12/19/2004
Simply LMAO. I love it to bits. Absolutely. Can not wait for more.
teenbibliophile12 chapter 3 . 12/19/2004
I was rolling on the floor in hysterics, as usual. Today must just be a lucky day, 5 of my favorite authors updated simultaneously...back to the review! It's nice to see a human Lily, all right, not many people do that. Some people even make Lily and all her friends perfect and then have the nerve to come out and state it as a narrator...which I absolutely can't stand. Yay, Sirius was very nice to do that for Lily, I didn't see that one coming, especially with the way he was laughing his head off. Hilarious as usual, and I hope you update soon!
teenbibliophile12 chapter 2 . 12/14/2004
Once again, absolutely hilarious! I love how Lily is completely and stubbornly convinced that she is right and is ignoring the obvious signs that Remus is the were-wolf! Yay! Nice come-back Remus! I can't wait until you update!
AccioWeasleyTwins chapter 2 . 12/14/2004
Excellent second chapter, too. Can't wait to read the next. I knew Sweet 16 Movie Buff wouldn't steer me wrong!
AccioWeasleyTwins chapter 1 . 12/14/2004
This is brilliant! Sweet 16 Movie Buff told me about this, and I've been extremely busy lately, but I had a spare moment and decided to indulge myself in some Bridget-esque (though with HP characters, once again, brilliant) entertainment. Off to read the next chapter then!
Sweet 16 Movie Buff chapter 2 . 12/13/2004
This is so spunky!

I ABSOLUTELY ADORE Lily! This is a very believable style and tone for her: the sarcasm, the . . . oh, it's just bloody perfect! I love you!

I think I'll have to do that, though (pick up a copy of Bridget Jones' Diary, I mean). And you don't owe me for anything; it's a real treat reading good, unique stories.

Oh, and BTW, I did recommend your story to another one of my favorites and she said when she gets a chance she'll read it, though I don't know when.

UPDATE SOON!
bluferret chapter 1 . 12/12/2004
Continue continue continue! I love your style of writing...AWESOME!