Reviews for My Sakura
hama431 chapter 5 . 6/18/2013
update the next chapter
MusicAngel13 chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Hahaha you rlly don't see a confused sasuke very much
Madimax chapter 5 . 4/11/2012
NNNNOOOO y did it hav to end this way

* tear tear*
jenni chapter 5 . 4/7/2011
tis was sad i could never resist to cry when i read a sad store. but i loved it sauke just goes leaving all his ioved ones behind._%
ino chapter 4 . 4/7/2011
well i think it was to long for me but i liked it.
KRISTINA JANOSEVIC chapter 5 . 5/30/2010
this is so amazing ,awesome, and full of beautiful emotions! You know, I should ask you for sequal, but this story looks fully-all right in this form.
Random person chapter 2 . 4/27/2009
you wellcome!
innocent blusher chapter 5 . 2/3/2009
i have a very very special request! would you please please PLEASE make a sequal? i would realy appriciate it so much! i have never asked anyone for a sequel but i just cant help but get down on my knees and BEG for a sequal to this one! thank you so much and i realy realy hope you do make a sequal! i'll even through in a few idies if you get stuck. lol im sorry im just being pathetic for this but right now im willing to give it all ive got to convince you. lol hope you continue!

xoxoxoxo

innocent blusher
ching-ching chapter 5 . 5/22/2008
sh0cks!...i l0ved d ending part..s00 dramatic...th0ugh it w0uld be better if they'll end up t0gether..hehe..right?...
ApplelovesApples chapter 4 . 4/11/2008
hope sasuke does not leave
gillywulf chapter 5 . 2/22/2008
y so sad? i almost cried! i loved it though
TenTenXIrista chapter 5 . 11/2/2007
omgomg im bawling my eyes out... aha im sucha suker 4... love stories...
DeidaraLovesMe chapter 5 . 9/11/2007
OMG! iM LITTEALLY CRYING OVER HERE! NOW IM SERIOUSLY PISSED AT SASUKE! DAMN HIM! IT WAS SUCH A TOUCHING STORY! OH GOD I CANT STOP CRYING! TT
Iman chapter 5 . 8/30/2007
This was a really good story. It actually made me cry, and it kinda makes alot of scence, to me at least, but I loved this story. I loved all the pairings and I loved everything...Great job! -
Falicia chapter 5 . 6/29/2007
I waited until the end to subit my review-THAT WAS AWESOME! I don't like sad endings, but yours totally fit the story. Thankyou for writing such a wonderful piece of work.