Reviews for Still Frame
TiaRat chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
I liked this story and the interaction between Jordan and Dr. Stiles. But I think he would have doen some things different because for him it is a professional relationship not a friendship(even though they have known each other a long time). I can picture him going to see Jordan at home (especially if he thought it might be an emergency). I don't think he woudl show up that late or even bring dinner. But I really can't see him having a beer with her! My training is as a counselor and there is a lot about keeping professional boundries. Having a drink with a client is definitely out. First, it gets in the way of a clearheaded discussion and second it not a good idea to drink with anyone who has alcohol as an unhealthy coping mechanism.

Okay, done with my little rant now. I do think it is a good story idea and mostly well done.
SassySasha19 chapter 1 . 12/17/2004
That was awesome, I love how Jordan went to Woody's and apologized, but you can't leave it like that. You need to continue, or at least write a sequel.
LillyLebowski chapter 1 . 12/17/2004
Great story! Im really lookinf forward to another chapter!
Ivette Boveda chapter 1 . 12/12/2004
Well done! I liked the character interactions, and your take on the triangle that had been caused by Devan.

That last sentence had quite an impact!
woodyjordan shipper chapter 1 . 12/12/2004
omg! i totally and completely loved this story

u have got to continue

update son!
inspire.me chapter 1 . 12/11/2004
Ok... at first I was like wha? how can she write a follow up for a episode she hasn't seen yet? but then i read it and it wasn't that spoilery or whatever you would call it but you know what I'm trying to say. Congratulations for finally seeing it all from Jordan's side! YAY! High 5 me baby! A for your story, unlike what my mum told me your mum said you got for info tech...