Reviews for Chasing the Forbidden
Y
Flo02 chapter 22 . 8/30/2015
So that was a great story. I just want a second ├ępilogue!
HpAndPjNerd19568 chapter 22 . 4/7/2015
Hi...I've been reading this for the last few days and...and it was bloody amazing. Currently, having just finished the ending, I'm a bit choked up, see, but, it really was brilliant.

-WeirdSuicidal19568
Ben and Jerry's Icecream Cone chapter 22 . 9/27/2014
Good story bittersweet ending. Not really sure what to think. Ginny was an awful character thats for sure!
Guest chapter 22 . 9/6/2014
WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS ENDINg!? omg I cannot even. argh. why? but good story I guess, until the end.
Crackinmywall chapter 22 . 7/7/2014
WHAT THE FUCK. HOW CAN IT END ON THAT. AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH
Also; that was amazingly written! Good work! I loved the plot and the writing. :)
Diverging Patronus chapter 22 . 11/14/2013
OMG! :D I feel so many things right now...I hate Lily right now (even though its her motherly intuition whatever )...I feel terrible they are apart and Dracos In jail! ...I can't wait for them to be reunited! :3 ooo and from earlier how Harry got detentions from daydreaming...oh my goodness I would have had soo many detentions O_o...LOVE this story!
Allie Danger chapter 22 . 7/26/2013
Fuck! Where is the re encounter?
Im dying
White Rabbit chapter 22 . 7/26/2013
YOU BEAST OF A GIRL! This ending made me practically yell in aggravation! Sweet tap dancing Merlin on a surfboard, this was beautiful, and though this did upset me, and i did kind of call you a beast...ahem...anyhow, the end made me happy, it left a lot to be imagined, and i do like being left hanging, once in a while! This was lovely, i'm sad that i wasn't here sooner to see this. I'm such a slowpoke...sigh...
basicallyeverything chapter 22 . 4/17/2013
MY HEART
YOU'VE BROKEN IT
Toomuchme chapter 22 . 1/16/2013
Clap clap clap.
Utterly amazing and heart-wrenching.
Teenage angst gained some points too.
sectumsempra chapter 22 . 12/23/2012
Oh my Jesus. That was amazing, I don't know how I didn't read this before. I absolutely loved it, it touched my heart, and I will never see these situations the same way ever again. I like to think that Draco found Harry in America, and they ended up living together forever. But, maybe that's too happy. Or maybe Draco can't find Harry and Harry is never with anyone else until he dies, and he and Draco reunite in Heaven. Maybe Harry and Draco become so depressed that they become shells of themselves, and meet by coincidence when forced to leave their respective homes... Anyways, I absolutely loved it, besides a few grammatical mistakes. But, it's one of the best I've ever read, people should recommend this on tumblr. Just saying.
Happy Writing! Happy Holidays and a Happy New Year. ;)

12/23/12
-UnicornAuror27078 (that's my pottermore name, add me!) I'm a Slytherin :)
jduke chapter 22 . 12/14/2012
it was fine until the end. that sucked!
Harmonia Aurora chapter 22 . 10/23/2012
Just finished reading this in one go ;) It felt so real. I'm glad you share this. Thank you :)
MimiTaylor chapter 22 . 10/18/2012
I was going to cry if there wasn't a sequel!
1,881 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »