Reviews for Chasing the Forbidden
Suze chapter 22 . 10/4/2007
I just have to write few words. I foud this story by accident and foud the summary fascinating, so obviously i have to read it.

I have to say that reading first chapters i truly thought that Draco wasnt entirely mentally stable. But it brought its own kind of tension in the story, and in a good way.

Oh, how i hate Ginny! Whatever story it is, i just hate her. She is just so.. argh. Bitch.

I loved when Ron came to Harry when he saw that everyone else hated and ridiculed him. That kind of friends we all need.

Story was incredible and you write very well.

But now, im off to read the sequel!
Jynx101 chapter 22 . 9/15/2007
ahh...so sad! I sure hope that Draco gets out early and Harry and him have a happy ending. Wait I take that back...how about Harry breaks Draco out of jail and then...lol ok I'm raving but yeah. Awesome story. Kudos!
MihaelKai chapter 22 . 9/14/2007
OMG! So sad! So sweet, so perfect, so wrong, so wonderful, so dispicable, so desired, so fabulous, so forbidden! I positively love it! Aww! Draco says he'll come back for Harry! Amazing story! Ginny can be such a...*insert really long beep* but thats so wonderful! I love your story!
Katlyn chapter 15 . 9/13/2007
"You finally got yourself a nice piece of meat!”

How did you not gag when you wrote this? That has to be one of the -worst- terms I have ever heard referencing women. Meat! As if she's a leg of lamb hanging in the butcher's shop!

Have some decency. Not even guys who I know would use this disgusting term.

I'm sorry to sound like a complete bastard, but I happen to feel very strongly about women's rights, and by using these sorts of terms and condoning their use (Ron's defence of his sister aside, apparently he's more than happy to refer to -other- women this way), you are supporting patriarchal values that say women are lesser beings, pieces of meat to be bought and eaten, if you will.

I really like the story so far, and I hope that in future, you'll think about terms like this and how you use them in context.

Katlyn
Mystic Dodo chapter 22 . 8/16/2007
I'm very bad at leaving reviews... but i have to say that i loved this and that you are very evil for doing that to Harry and Draco! *glares*

It was cute, different and enjoyable to read though, so i wont complain much - Loved it, that's all i can say.
fly-with-broken-wings chapter 22 . 8/14/2007
Oh my god i loved this story! I absolutely hate Ginny, but there's no helping that. Oh and i knew that ron would pull through for Harry in the end. I loved the ending it was - there's only one way to put this - perfect! You are a fabulous writer.

-fly-with-broken-wings
siriuslyriddikulus chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
omg...i love this story! it's soo cute, but sad to, b/c of how it ended with Draco going to jail and all*tear* but atleast it was realistic and you did a great job! well off to go read the sequal...:)
wingedstranger chapter 5 . 8/8/2007
hehehe Harrys so funny forgeting to schedule the date, i love it:D
wingedstranger chapter 2 . 8/7/2007
Ha mummy power, this fic is so funny. good job
Mystik Genie chapter 22 . 6/2/2007
aww cuteness. i loved it. it was soo sweet!

*claps*

XD
SpiderLily chapter 22 . 5/27/2007
WA! That was so sad! Why did you have to do that to me? (sniffle) Well, I suppose the good side to it is that they only barely stuck him in jail for a month after Harry turns eighteen, so they can be together when he's an adult. I like to think that maybe that was what the jury was thinking when they gave the verdict.

I am now off to read the sequal. TTFN!
TheBoltShapedScar chapter 22 . 5/17/2007
Okay, this is a comment on the fic in general: It's well-written, emotional, passionate, sad and bittersweet in the last chapters, IC for the trio but not Draco, I loved your Draco though. I have enjoyed it a lot, it really touched me and I'm definetely going to look if you've written a sequel.

Good job!
TheBoltShapedScar chapter 21 . 5/17/2007
I will DEFINETELY read the epilogue. A fic just can't end like this. I'm SO close to crying. my own head is pretty fucked up at the moment, but that's a long story. I can't bear too much sadness right now
TheBoltShapedScar chapter 19 . 5/17/2007
Oh no. Oh nononono... I knew Draco would be arrested at some point, but I didn't think Lily would actually be the one to call the police...
TheBoltShapedScar chapter 18 . 5/17/2007
I'm really grateful you put in this chapter. I needed some cheering up. *crosses fingers*
1,895 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »