Reviews for Chasing the Forbidden
SignatureSinful chapter 22 . 5/18/2012
This. Was. Epic.

Although my heart did kinda lurch when I read this. Things'll never be the same again for them.

LILY/GINNY WHY'S YOU'S SUCH A SKANK?

Ugh. Though I adore your James. And that's an achievement cause normally I abhore him.

The only thing that made me wonder was that I kinda thought they were in America all along. In Britain, we don't really play Basket ball and schools different in general. Also, I was under the impression that we don't have the statutory rape law here. As long as you're 16, it's fine. At the school my mother works at, the principle was found out having an affair with a 17 year old. He only lost his job. And he was 39!

So... the context of this would probably work better if the countries were swapped. Not that you'll change it around now. But whatever.

Thanks for the good read. You made me squee many a time when Draco was romancin' Harry ;)
HanariaBlack chapter 22 . 5/5/2012
Oh, God. I can't stop crying! Why Draco and Harry can't have a little happiness? Why Draco ends up in a bloody jail? WHY CAN'T GINNY SHUT HER MOUTH, SO WE DON'T HAVE TO SOB OR CRY OR SAD? I hate her now. Really, your story influence me. Your fic is awesome―although you've made me crying, I think it always be awesome― and I admire the characters. You can make me crying about Draco and Harry, and you can make wanna strangle Ginny to death. Sorry, but I kind of dislike your ending. It never let us know what will be the ending surely is. :(

But it's okay, because the promise that Draco has made. :')

Oh God, I love you. Really I do. D

I wanna hug u so much,

-Hana.
Belle A Lestrange chapter 22 . 3/20/2012
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Oh such a heart-breaking chapter/story ;( i truly loved it! 3
Belle A Lestrange chapter 21 . 3/20/2012
Oh bloody hell but still fourteen months -it could have been worse
Belle A Lestrange chapter 20 . 3/20/2012
this was such a sombre chapter save for the revenge on ginny and the way james tried to dissuade lily from moving
Belle A Lestrange chapter 19 . 3/20/2012
Oh god I honestly thought lily would understand -i can understand why she is angry but to do something so drastic
Belle A Lestrange chapter 18 . 3/20/2012
I knew he would break down -oh goodness it must be awful for him having to endure all of that on his own no less
Belle A Lestrange chapter 17 . 3/20/2012
oh goodness its like poor harry is brinking a break-down
Belle A Lestrange chapter 16 . 3/20/2012
oh goodness :( its all going down hill
Belle A Lestrange chapter 15 . 3/20/2012
oh goodness now harry is going to get reckless
Belle A Lestrange chapter 14 . 3/19/2012
oh shit Ginny and Severus combined and there is HELL on earth people!
Belle A Lestrange chapter 13 . 3/19/2012
oh god it was the wrong girl to catch them! wait until school is over!
Belle A Lestrange chapter 12 . 3/19/2012
pray tell that its hermione at least she will be understanding
Belle A Lestrange chapter 11 . 3/19/2012
Aw I can picture the potters acting like this -James is a complete 'Peter Pan' he will never truly grow up. And the tulips -so sweet
Belle A Lestrange chapter 10 . 3/19/2012
oh wow cant they email or exchange phone numbers or something? that way they can keep the in school stuff to a minimum ...ish
1,895 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »