Reviews for Love Hina: New and Old faces, Same Zaniness
CodelyokoFan23 chapter 21 . 7/17/2010
may i sugest that you do a story for digimon oh my goddess elfen lied tenchi muyo and dragon ball z? and excelent job
CodelyokoFan23 chapter 2 . 7/17/2010
what is facefault?
CodelyokoFan23 chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
poor brandon he will get beetin so many times in the days to come
Lester Wilson chapter 27 . 4/19/2010
Erm...What IS the Fourth Wall?
mec chomp chapter 3 . 7/9/2008
twin troble will love boil or will it bubble storie is awsom and weard
SpiralRasengan chapter 14 . 5/6/2006
AROGLOL! Love it! crazy stuff!
Nightwisher chapter 42 . 1/20/2006
Alright!

You did it man, you finaly finished the fic.

Damn good job on the whole thing I loved every last bit of the crazy and zanyness that you threw into it.

Im proud of you dude, keep up the good work my friend!
deleted456 chapter 42 . 1/12/2006
A great end to a great fic. Comedy gold again in this particular chapter. It COULD have been a bit longer, but hey, whaddayagonna do. I hope to see more fics comimg my way from you, and sign into MSN once in a while!

Baretta of the Dark Icon Writers.
Kyosuke Ikiharu chapter 42 . 1/11/2006
Hello I have read this fanfic and I have to say great job! While I read this one I almost couldn't stop laughing. I wanna write and submit, but alas I can't. My computer won't decompress the software I need.
GYRAX chapter 42 . 1/10/2006
I'm glad I've been able to lend my services. Since you reviewed my first fic, I thought it would be great to lend a little something in return, you know what I mean? What I got treated with was one hell of a power trip. You definitely know your way around making a good action comedy, that's for sure.

Keep writing and good luck. _

-GYRAX
Ruto Kuntai chapter 42 . 1/10/2006
Nice Finale, man, this is just what I expected, except it was cleaner than expected though. Thanks for all the chapters, and for the last time on this story, Thanks for wrtiing, and can't wait to read all the other stories.

Excellent finale, Ruto Kuntai.
Nightwisher chapter 22 . 1/3/2006
Great job on this chapter, especially on the fan service!

Keep it up you are doing great.
Nightwisher chapter 21 . 12/28/2005
So far so good, keep it going.
Nightwisher chapter 20 . 12/28/2005
Sweet stuff man, keep it up.

P.S. Ownage! hehehe.
deleted456 chapter 41 . 12/24/2005
Haha! Nothing better to brighten a Christmas morning than another chapter from a fellow Naru-Supporter! Except maybe my new swords... Other than that, great story, and I hope BZ's forum is back up and running by the time you post that lemon...

Baretta