Reviews for Number Four
Poor him and poor them.
ZombieRider chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
It makes sense.
TheLovelyLily chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
Excellent raw feeling to this. Your style is nearly JK-ish. Wonderful. You really captured it. I loved it.
Catchy Pen Name chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
What a brilliant idea.. I knew Harry had to have some sort of affection for the Dursleys. This was very deep, you're good at getting raw emotion.
Taintless chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
Wow, turning point for Harry. This was extremely effective.
Callisto Callispi chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
Interesting. This was very different from all of the other HP fics that I've read these days. What a clever way to explore Harry's relationship with the Dursleys. It was absolutely wonderful! Great job! Excellent idea!

-C. Callispi
JenCarpeDiem chapter 1 . 12/21/2004
Perfect. This perfectly describes the relationship I imagine he has with the Dursleys. Brilliant work. :)
kiss-of-cuteness chapter 1 . 12/21/2004
Wow, nice story. This is kind of what I imagined Harry's reaction to be if the Dursley's got hurt, so great job writing it out.
Hafthand chapter 1 . 12/16/2004
I have never read a story involving the murder of Harry's real family but I must say this one was absolutly amazing. The last line was so haunting and raw. Well-written!

Love, Ally
I Write Tragedies chapter 1 . 12/14/2004
The main idea was pretty good but there wasn't anything special about it that would set it apart from other fanfics. That's the problem with most one-shots. There's a great idea but then there's nothing else. You need to delve deeper into the problem and try to find a solution that's what makes certain stories stand out. You could do much better than this.
hdrhryyry chapter 1 . 12/12/2004
this is powerful
tigger2025643119 chapter 1 . 12/12/2004
aw. *sniff* voldemort killed the dursleys! yet anuve brill stary full of feeling. update soon! luv tigger ~x~
Potter4prez chapter 1 . 12/11/2004