Reviews for December 31, 1992
Earth's-Only-Saviour chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
Excellent one shot. Simply excellent. It tells the main plot of Living with Danger without giving bits away. Kudos!
lilyginnyrose chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
It's strange that moony knows about their animagus forms already? Shouldn't they notice in mainverse that their forms are like their bedtime-story-selves? But this helps, also with the last chapter of surpassing danger, because fox tells draco this and I hadn't read it before. Now I understand better.

My Current Reading List chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
I really like this sight of the future. Thank you for the possibity that there may be a happy ending.
Potterholic1999 chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
My favorite part is that bit at the end with the animagus forms and their relations to their personalities. I'm not sure why, but it sticks out in my mind, the whole thing was great of course.
gumibear26 chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
I don't really need any incentive to retread LwD, thanks for the story, though!
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
interesting
jules3677 chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Here I am reviewing the one offs'. This is a very good synopsis of your tale. Probably can refer readers to this if they aren't willing to read the stories.
Pruedence E. Sol chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
That was so cute. You are really a genius.
Moriko no Hikari chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
...Were this truth, it would be my first Christmas and New Year...Odd, to think of the books that way.
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
Great work! Loved the side story!
ChaosChild92 chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
Well, I thought that since I had nothing more to read and I'm putting off studying for exams I might as well reread all of the stuff from your profile. Since this is at the bottom I started with that...that actually sounds really bizarre.

I love this story too, it encapsulates the whole series so well and I love the little stories Moony tells.

Much love

ChaosChild
LorneStar chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
adorable!
magnificentmeg chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
I loved it! imean I've only read everything in the Dangerverse like 5 times in three months but I definatley got it! I did wonder about that story! Great job! This story also explained some more about why their animagus forms are what they are so thank you for that. Anyway please please please update FD
hugsandchocolate chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
I'd like to give a good comment, but I'm honestly too tired to do such a thing at the moment. So I'll just say that this was sweet. :)
piwqefjk chapter 1 . 11/7/2007