Reviews for A Time For Miracles
Nice and interesting.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/7/2012
very nice!
I'mJustWhoIAm chapter 3 . 2/25/2012
Very cute. I must admit, I was slightly apprehensive at first, but this fic turned out to be really good. (The part about Filch never being happy had me laughing for quite a while.) This is just plain amazing!
Lexi0521 chapter 3 . 5/21/2011
I loved this story! The character development was very well done.

Thank you for sharing your gifted talents!
Deanadelyon chapter 3 . 5/11/2011
So very, very out of character! And so extremely sweet and sappy and absolutely lovely...

Oh goodness I really, really like it and I'm not entirely sure if I want to or not. I usually don't like stories where the characters do not act anything like themselves, but this was so sweet and I honestly enjoyed it it a lot.

Great job. I think.
Mikee chapter 3 . 10/19/2010
That was a sweet story ... even if you *did* make me cry ... naughty author ... grin.

Thank you.
Cassandra30 chapter 3 . 7/1/2009
Wonderful!
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 7/1/2009
Really good! Very emotional!
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
Excellent!
CosmicEssence chapter 3 . 5/25/2009
aw less adorable but still just as brill...and damn it i dont care if their out of character...i like it all the same...Voldie's final moments were class too :P
dmitri chapter 3 . 5/4/2008
wow, love this fic. i've always been more of an SSHP slash fan, but i've been reading through all of your fics ('cept for 'near as your next breath' whici have yet to start) and i REALLY like the context you put sev and harry's relationship into. i haven't reviewed any of ur other fics, cos i've been too eager to move onto another one! but i thought this deserved a review i loved it! thank you
Kristen Hudson chapter 3 . 4/20/2008
I loved this beautiful story! You write Harry and Severus wonderfully, I think. At least, they're what I think they could have been...if only Severus could have let himself see the real Harry and opened his heart to him. It's such a tragedy because Harry and Severus really needed one another. Harry was desperate for a father figure, and Severus needed someone to care for, who could bring some love and joy and light into his life. I'm glad they've found one another in your stories.

I especially loved when Severus said he hadn't expected to fall in love with Harry, and of course, the whole ending brought tears to my eyes.
Silkylion10 chapter 3 . 4/18/2008