Reviews for A Kind Word
Shane C chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
Very interesting, sir or ma'am. I loved this game as a kid, and I /still/ remember the quotes of the damn characters 10 years later, lol. I'll be finishing up this gem and reviewing the whole way...I'm really excited for it. One thing I can't wait for is to read Crono's dialogue, because one thing that bothered me about the game was that Crono was a mute for 95% of the game and the other 5% only Marle could hear him, lol. I guess since you're already done and I'm a latecomer there's no point in mentioning the teeny, minor grammatical errors...well there, I did anyway (but it doesn't take away from the enjoyability in the least!) Anyway on to the next chapter before /this/ turns into a novel. Thanks in advance!

thewanderingazn chapter 15 . 4/24/2008
A great story written by a great author. You definitely have a knack for writing good romance stories without getting too "detailed" in terms of the romantic scenes. I hope that you eventually have the time to revisit this story in order to make this story even more detailed than it is currently (maybe more cliffhangers or more detailed information).
Faye Zepher chapter 15 . 11/2/2007
I love a good LuMa, hence why I love this. I'm syrprised I haven't seen this before. I thought I had scoured all of them. Hm, I should go do another once through, just in case. Anyway, review!

This was super entertaining for me to read. And the humor of the Disclaimer Antics (as I have come to dub them) makes the serious of the fic that much better. XD And I knew it! Back when Lucca was sick and they were wondering why Glenn was sent back, I knew! In fact, I was hopping in my seat seat, going "I know, I know! Lucca's pregnant! Glenn loves Schala!" I was quite a site. I also now have a new respect for Gasper. Kooky old man. And even better, you finished it on my birthday. Sure, it was 2 years ago, but still! It must mean SOMETHING...

Anyway, ya, loved the story and I hope those FFVII characters aren't giving you too much trouble. Especially that Vincent. You need to watch the quiet ones.

Vincent: ...

Shut up Vinnie!
jekodama chapter 15 . 8/28/2006
I loved it! I loved it! I loved it! I loved it! I loved it! I loved it! I loved it! I loved it! I loved it! I loved it! I loved it! I loved it! I loved it! I loved it! I loved it! I loved it! I loved it! I loved it! I loved it! I loved it! I loved it! I loved it! I loved it! I loved it! I loved it! I loved it! I loved it! I loved it! I loved it! I loved it!

I could continue repeating myself, but how much good would that do? LOL! but really, I loved it! Besides some typos and some grammaer issues, I think it's wonderfully written... Although you could have done something pretty 'nasty' with Dalton, but, well, that's in the past and 'we' can't go back, now can we? I mean, after all, this IS Chrono Trigger! XD
jekodama chapter 6 . 8/28/2006
Well haven't you heard that LuMa is the new pink? Of course Gaspar has to be the biggest fan! he's a trendy guy! LOL!
Tingmeow chapter 1 . 12/25/2005
“In my castle, when Crono and F…Glenn came to fight me, there was another boy with them. One that could use fire.”

“A b…” Lucca’s eyes flared, “That was me!”

oh, it is so hilarious! XD I love it !
loves-winged-dark-angel chapter 15 . 9/13/2005
this is my favorit story.
RyuKodomo-San chapter 12 . 9/4/2005
WHE! i loved this story! please continue writing great fics! but before you write another you gotta finish this one! PLEASE!thanks! *smile*
RyuKodomo-San chapter 2 . 9/4/2005
FWE! i love this story so far , be sure that i WILL read to the end!1 please continue writing great fics!
MikariStar chapter 15 . 5/23/2005
It's over! no! Iah well I guess it couldn't last forever... that would have been nice... XD Good ending with the Entity. You'll write more lumas in the near future right? *pokes*
Haggath chapter 15 . 5/22/2005
A great ending for a great story... Perhaps a bit overdramatic, but a great one nonetheless. I'm eager to read more of your stories, so please keep writing.

Goodbye for now...

Signed, Lone Gunmen.
ShadowCatYumi08 chapter 15 . 5/20/2005
**Wipes away tears** Sniff sniff. What a happy ending...I'm sad to see this fic end, but everyhting has to end at one point in time...oh well. Great job and continue to write great fics! D
Zipis1 chapter 15 . 5/19/2005
Waa! It's the end? Really and for sure? I must now mourn.

I'm going to miss this story so much, but it was fun. Hopefully I'll get to see more from you. I'll just have to stalk you, now won't I?

...Uh-oh...I've been caught. Uh...does it help if I say I've already written the first part?
ShadowCatYumi08 chapter 14 . 5/16/2005
I've been reading your fanfics-actually I just happened to read all fourteen chapters today-and they are awesome! You've done a really good job; I especially love the disclaimers. Maybe for the final chapter you should have everybody go on stage and sing a farewell song!Anyways, great job! And as sad as I am to read that only 2 more cahpters or so will be made, it's all good! I understand that you have a life. Now, back to writing! -sorry this was so long._"
MikariStar chapter 14 . 4/7/2005
One or two chapters? Nu! I don't want the story to end O.O Anyway, nice cliffhanger *pokes it* update soon!