Reviews for BloodStained Tears
Shywerewolf chapter 4 . 9/19/2014
Write another chapter please this is an amazing story I just simply love it !
your conscious chapter 4 . 8/10/2011
this is your conscious...

please finish the story i would like to know what happens next
Shakari chapter 4 . 4/23/2010
This is a really good story. I hope you update again soon!
YaoiGirl1997 chapter 4 . 1/23/2010
please update!
angelically-devilish chapter 4 . 4/21/2009
I am weeping openly at the abandonment of this story. It is phenomenal. Extremely well-written, excellent character descriptions, a compelling plot-line...well, I know busy lives come first but if you ever find yourself with time to kill, this would be the best way to do it!
Carina chapter 4 . 10/8/2008
Hey. I know you probably get this a lot, but I need more of this story. I'm really liking it and would like to continue reading it. A little more about how everyone else had arrived back and she was missing could have been added. And the complete lack of Harry and Ron is a little out of character, but I'm liking it anyways. I think it a little suspicious that Albus was the one with all the wands right before they left, and there was a tent and stuff there when she arrived, so that puts him on my suspect list, but I'm not really sure where you're going with this (other than Remus' flat)

I hope you post soon! I want to find out what happens next.
Mrs.T Felton chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
I feel really bad for Hermione, but at least she has Remus to give a helping hand.
Luckywolf chapter 4 . 12/21/2007
Stumbled upon this story and all I can say is "Wow, Excellent!"

Please update soon! Can't wait to read more!
Mandalen chapter 4 . 8/30/2007
Good job. The story is good. I wish you update. I want to see what happens next? Please update. Keep up the good work.
The Ranga chapter 4 . 8/8/2007
No more chapters?

D: I really liked it, what happened?
Sampdoria chapter 4 . 2/21/2007
You should continue and finish this story you know. It is very well written and has a great plot, it will almost be a shame not to finish it.
4evrXknightXpixie chapter 1 . 1/12/2007
I love your story. Keep up the good work.
Italian Charms 587 chapter 4 . 12/2/2006
please continue
antasia chapter 4 . 6/14/2006
i really like this story, its plot has an interesting twist, especially the werewolf thing. please update, its to good to drop.
Rabid Dust Bunny chapter 4 . 6/10/2006
I can't wait to see what happens next chapter .