Reviews for Requiem
X59 chapter 6 . 10/21/2010
Really good.

I'm surprised that theres no Kuwabara chapter.
Vaxl chapter 3 . 6/17/2008
Silly Hiei. *Insert lul-face here*
Vaxl chapter 2 . 6/17/2008
I like how you made him slowly lose his wall of toughness, having him more and more sentimantal, much less Co-Leader and Care Taker of Two Different Worlds guy. Seems a Koenma thing to do.
Vaxl chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
Ahh! This is beautifully in character! I love how you made him seem like the cliche, "Good Guy." It just describes him, as he says that there is no white or black, just grey.
Ami the Elemental Sorceress chapter 6 . 1/13/2007
Please write more, this is a very good group of ont shots.
SPS-kun chapter 6 . 1/9/2007
Wow, you got EVERYONE you wrote in character. Bravo! You're going on my favorite authors list.

And if you haven't discontinued this fic, perchance you could try and do Itsuki's perspective? I know it's challenging, but I think you can pull it off.
the blanket chapter 2 . 8/7/2006
I don't know how you did it.

I'm going to review now in case I forget to later, but I thought for sure this would be Kuwabara.

Gah.

I read yyour Inuyasha pieces and the cross-dressingKurama one and then this.

So different, and yet all equally deserving of high praise.

I'll be damned if I can articulately explain why, though.

Just know that this is wonderful.

;)
Tearful Joy chapter 6 . 9/2/2005
Oh, wow! i'm not sure which one of thease is my favorite, but i think that it's either this one, or Yusuke's, but they were all really, really, good!

please update very soon!

and now, i must go to bed. i will come and read more of your fics tomorrow- no, today, it's 12:01AM.

-TJ
silverkitsunehiei chapter 6 . 2/22/2005
i like kurama's da best...nyway its really v damn cool...
ModernRomeo chapter 6 . 2/21/2005
please make a sequel to FBG please
hyperdude chapter 6 . 2/21/2005
This is a good sad fic. I've been trying to write one but...-bangs head on PC- you get the idea. Anyways, keep up the good work! I think I'll read one of ur HP stories now.
kit-kit chapter 6 . 2/20/2005
i understand the lateness after all you do have other things to do and you do need to keep your memory fresh. i can't wait see what is next i was wondering though if you was going to do a chapter about everybodys feeling when yusuke returns alive and as a demon.
purplehairedwonder chapter 6 . 2/20/2005
Very nice, very nice. Great insights on Kurama and his views toward not only Yusuke, but the team. I love this idea for a story :)
purplehairedwonder chapter 5 . 1/17/2005
Wow... just wow. The idea of this is great, and it's written very well. It's very poetic, and really hits home. It's really good. I'm looking forward to seeing who's next.
kit-kit chapter 5 . 1/17/2005
wow that was so poetic i loved it. im glad im not the only one who thinks about why yusuke and keiko are togerther.