Reviews for The Burden of Birthrights
RoughIslandSunrise chapter 3 . 6/6/2012
Fun please update soon
Sweet 16 Movie Buff chapter 3 . 1/1/2005
Another excellent chapter!

I love Pru, she's just what I love in a dynamic character. Temperance is really cool too. I think they're my favorites by far, but I want to see what else you've got planned for the others.

Personally I think you could break this down into several chapters, for length's sake. I like how you keep like plot lines together, but this I think could be broken down into Temp's story and then Pru's or vice versa. Just a suggestion, but I will continue to read this no matter what.

This is one of my favs!
Sweet 16 Movie Buff chapter 2 . 12/23/2004
THAT WAS SO CUTE!

I'm sorry I didn't review earlier, I can't believe that I didn't, but I think I forgot.

All I have to say is that all of your characters are FANTASTIC! I love them all and the little idiosyncrasies that make them unique. It takes me MONTHES to figure out my OC's, but you've made likeable idividuals in what seems like no time at all.

You are definitely on my Author Alerts, most definitely on my Author Alerts.

UPDATE SOON!
Dob's chapter 1 . 12/12/2004
Wow! I love it!

It is a different type of fan fic that is totally refreshing and innovative!

I love the way you have brought the characters to life you have brought them off the page! I love the sense of reality it give too the audience…you understand family life well!

I love it all…the humour, the darkness and the obvious love that you have created within this family!

Your story is truly wonderful and I hope too read more instalments from you!

Keep writing...I am waiting impatiently!