Reviews for Into Another World, For the Love of a Halfa 4
Amanda27A.g chapter 18 . 8/23
whoa that's new info Raven is probably pissed. please continue
Bammer chapter 18 . 8/8
I am so disappointed that the story wasn't finished. I was really looking forward to the final chapter(s). Now, like so many other good DP fanfic stories, this one will remain incomplete. :(
Marines 94 chapter 18 . 7/5
Omg didn't see thAt coming,can't wait for next chapter, Actually I can't wait For the next sequel, #omg
Jd chapter 1 . 10/29/2015
Please finish this is the best Danny phantom fiction I have read and the cross over is great the way you got them there how they met cyborg and I have to say the jinx and cyborg scenes are just amazing just the right amount of love for eachother and worring about the other side and the Danny Sam couple is just great I can't wait to see what happen when brother blood attack oh and the microphone was a great touch
bobrose12 chapter 18 . 1/21/2015
UPDATE ...!
MidnightPhantom84 chapter 18 . 1/3/2015
Are you done with this fanfic. Please tell me your not. I really like this fic.

-Arica Webb
Guest chapter 18 . 1/1/2015
This has got to be one of the best Danny Phantom and Teen Titans crossover fanfics that I have ever read. Actually, cross that. This IS the best Danny Phantom and Teen Titans fic ever. So please, UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!

PS. I would put in a name, but my computer won't let me...Just call me...You Know Who. It is true after all. ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
This was the firs Teen Titans and Danny Phantom crossover ever...and you didn't complete it. Be ashamed of yourself, sir.
Guest chapter 18 . 4/20/2014
Boooo
Guest chapter 18 . 1/28/2014
Why didn't you finish the fic?
T.J.S chapter 18 . 10/18/2013
I am soooooooooooooooooooooooo MAD at U for not finishing what I think is THE GREATEST STORY I HAVE EVER READ! EVER! WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY HAVE U NOT FINISHED IT YET? I love it so much, please do not think I am presering U, I just really love the story, please do not tell me you have quit!
T.J.S chapter 5 . 10/18/2013
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG I REALLY CAN NOT BELIEVE THAT THIS IS HAPPENING! RAVEN AND SAM ARE AWESOME!
a person chapter 18 . 8/22/2013
Were is the rest?
crazyreader11 chapter 18 . 7/19/2013
loved the story(:
Guest chapter 18 . 2/4/2013
You are so mean you can't just stop there keep going oh and here's a idea after all the fighting and going home a few years latter the titans go to amity park and help danny with a even more power full ghost slash vampire name submen his family is good but him NEMBUS Danny's. twin not known he had a twin will be like wow um how could you not tell me I have a brother mom and it turns out he is adopted ok and put shadow phantom in she is Suzy mic fissures. A person I made up and raven better kiss bb I want to read that ok ill be checking in and I am a person that wrights blogs about what I read and more people would read your stories and remember not to take my ideas but you can use them this time ok submen NEMBUS and shadow phantom and if you keep up the great work ill right about your stories.