Reviews for Into Another World, For the Love of a Halfa 4
bobrose12 chapter 18 . 1/21
UPDATE ...!
MidnightPhantom84 chapter 18 . 1/3
Are you done with this fanfic. Please tell me your not. I really like this fic.

-Arica Webb
This has got to be one of the best Danny Phantom and Teen Titans crossover fanfics that I have ever read. Actually, cross that. This IS the best Danny Phantom and Teen Titans fic ever. So please, UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!

PS. I would put in a name, but my computer won't let me...Just call me...You Know Who. It is true after all. ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
This was the firs Teen Titans and Danny Phantom crossover ever...and you didn't complete it. Be ashamed of yourself, sir.
Guest chapter 18 . 4/20/2014
Boooo
Guest chapter 18 . 1/28/2014
Why didn't you finish the fic?
T.J.S chapter 18 . 10/18/2013
I am soooooooooooooooooooooooo MAD at U for not finishing what I think is THE GREATEST STORY I HAVE EVER READ! EVER! WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY HAVE U NOT FINISHED IT YET? I love it so much, please do not think I am presering U, I just really love the story, please do not tell me you have quit!
T.J.S chapter 5 . 10/18/2013
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG I REALLY CAN NOT BELIEVE THAT THIS IS HAPPENING! RAVEN AND SAM ARE AWESOME!
a person chapter 18 . 8/22/2013
Were is the rest?
crazyreader11 chapter 18 . 7/19/2013
loved the story(:
Guest chapter 18 . 2/4/2013
You are so mean you can't just stop there keep going oh and here's a idea after all the fighting and going home a few years latter the titans go to amity park and help danny with a even more power full ghost slash vampire name submen his family is good but him NEMBUS Danny's. twin not known he had a twin will be like wow um how could you not tell me I have a brother mom and it turns out he is adopted ok and put shadow phantom in she is Suzy mic fissures. A person I made up and raven better kiss bb I want to read that ok ill be checking in and I am a person that wrights blogs about what I read and more people would read your stories and remember not to take my ideas but you can use them this time ok submen NEMBUS and shadow phantom and if you keep up the great work ill right about your stories.
Angel of Darkness 1214 chapter 18 . 11/8/2012
When will you update? You have disappeared off the face of the earth!
No.1 Tigger chapter 17 . 11/3/2012
you vanished from everything 5 years ago, where did you go, your stories were amazing...
No.1 Tigger chapter 18 . 11/2/2012
the next chapter hasent come, the story is amazing so far, just started reading and couldn't stop, hope that you start this series back up again, I might read your other stories, talk to you soon!
JaZz chapter 18 . 12/29/2011
Good story will you will continue it happy holidays