Reviews for Shiver
iloveit chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
I just stumbled across this story and I thought I'd comment on how I really liked what you did with the whole cold thing - the way her refusal to admit she's cold kind of mirrors her refusal to admit her feelings for Ryo in a more outward, physical sort of way. I'm not sure if that's specifically what you intended here, but it's pretty genius.
erinsgirl chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
Aw! So sweet
One.Last.Tear chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
ok, I think I've read this one before... Oh, I have! Yay I have found it again and I will favorite this story! Ok, nice work. But for a dumb butt like me, all those BIG words! lol ahaha... I just have a very small vocabulary bank... It's not you, it's me... OK, great great work! And yeah I haven't seen that episode in a while. Actually, I haven't watched Digimon in like more than a year! Great work! You get a 5 out of 5 stars from me! "Short and inconclusive" is my style.
NekoNoir chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
your story shiver is one that i CANNOT stop reading! though it would have been nice to see them kiss a bit but then again that would ruin the story so i'm glad ya didn't it was cute how Rika had goten her in a corner such as that but if you don't mind me asking what was Rika sorry for exactly? was it ither the fact that she was sorry that they both couldn't stay longer or was she just sorry in general ? hehe so many questions i have sorry _' well thank you ofr reading my review
ThalasaPonce chapter 1 . 2/2/2006
Cute fanfic.
CWolf2 chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
This is one of the first stories in a long while that had done so good as to keep true to the characters. Nice job, though the end left me hanging a little.
Danyu chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
Absolutely loved this! Great story.
Wings of Jade chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
The first paragraph was very convincing, very poetic. I like the way your words flow, and to be honest, I did want them to kiss, but then at the same time, the ending was so...fitting. A really nice fic. Definitely going on my faves.

~Wings of Jade
Shadowpoet chapter 1 . 1/21/2005
That was different.O_O but interesting
DNA chapter 1 . 12/22/2004
Exelent! not too long not too short. And she coud really be like that good...bravo!
A Different Life chapter 1 . 12/17/2004
love it!
Ao-Senshi chapter 1 . 12/17/2004
Good one! I loved the detail and stuff. Great way to express how Rika felt. It's not OOC, definitely. You portrayed her marvelously and hre feelings well. I loved it when you said she wasn't as strong as her mother, for most fanfics go against that. This one is good, no sappiness.

Keep up the good work!
solitaireclay07 chapter 1 . 12/15/2004
"I was invincible." That reminded me of Clay Aiken! You know, "If I was invincible, then I could just tell you where I'd stand..." Sorry. That's what I thought of when I read this. Very good! Very descriptive and stuff. Yes. Good job! You can still write, and I can't. YAY. (Don't ask...)
Leesie Love chapter 1 . 12/14/2004
i like it! ~_
StrangeAffinity chapter 1 . 12/12/2004
Wow. Normally I don't like season three fics that much, but I absolutely loved this one. You say that it's inconclusive, but I think that it is far from that. It's very poignant and captures their characters accurately. The ending is just perfect.