Reviews for Stupid to Love Him
DBZHobbit chapter 1 . 6/14/2004
That was so sad! Poor Fred! I love you Fred! Somebody loves you! I really liked this fic! Keep it up!
Draconian Elflord chapter 1 . 5/29/2004
Oh, I didn't think it was bad at all. You don't give yourself enough credit. A little short, maybe, but strangely enough I think you really captured what Fred feels about Gene, and that is the whole point, is it not. I liked it either way. Rock on.
tuta chapter 1 . 12/23/2003
Tis nice
Need more Gene x Fred
StarRose chapter 1 . 10/4/2003
Oh GOD I love Fred, this is so sad, i can totally feel for him.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/1/2002
oh gawd do i know that feeling! aww, angsty fred! hope ya write more!
laura chapter 1 . 4/25/2002
poor fred... write more though, it was good
Stryder chapter 1 . 1/22/2002
WHAT DID YOU DO TO FRED? Darn... You beat me to it. _ Cool!
Trixie chapter 1 . 4/8/2001
sob, sob, sob...{That's all I can say) I'm totally in love with fred (Gene:I thought that was all you could say? Trixie: Shut up}...Darn gene!
kendra chapter 1 . 3/14/2001
i liked it ,i have seen so many movies with gay men in them im use to it . very well written i didnt have to worry about my mom reading over my shoulder cause it sounds like a girl talking ( sorry fred reminds me of a cowardous girl)
Batdz Angel chapter 1 . 3/4/2001
Very kewl. I loved this! Fred's a great, complex character. How about you write something where he finds his one true love? That would be hysterical for Gene to meet the guy. Hint: Even though he would be with someone*hint* Melfina! JA!
Discord chapter 1 . 3/1/2001
I knew there was something between them! I *knew* it! In any case, it was a well-written fic, with lots of angst. Me like!
Yaoi Kasfchou chapter 1 . 2/28/2001
Good story... I love Fred Luo... he's so adorable... It's sad though... and your story made me feel i was fred... for a moment... just a moment... not any longer (I like Harry better)

(don't personally like Gene that much... maybe just a little)
Jade S chapter 1 . 2/28/2001
Poor? Not even close! That was GREAT! This is the first non-humor Fred fic I've read! And I loved it! We need more of 'em! Poor Fred though! I feel bad for the guy! Esspessally if this is how he feels! Nice job on this! Very thought pravoking! Keep up the good work!
Trunk's Girl chapter 1 . 2/28/2001
wow, i never looked at fred that way, i'm even begining to feel sorry 4 him, u must b good.
tune youg chapter 1 . 2/27/2001