Reviews for Stupid to Love Him
LittleAmberAmethyst chapter 1 . 8/1
Poor Fred. He really is a good guy who happened to fall for the wrong one. You did good with capturing his angst of knowing the man he loves will never feel the same way about him. It does hurt, and that pain is evident here. Good story.
DBZHobbit chapter 1 . 6/14/2004
That was so sad! Poor Fred! I love you Fred! Somebody loves you! I really liked this fic! Keep it up!
Draconian Elflord chapter 1 . 5/29/2004
Oh, I didn't think it was bad at all. You don't give yourself enough credit. A little short, maybe, but strangely enough I think you really captured what Fred feels about Gene, and that is the whole point, is it not. I liked it either way. Rock on.
tuta chapter 1 . 12/23/2003
Tis nice
Need more Gene x Fred
StarRose chapter 1 . 10/4/2003
Oh GOD I love Fred, this is so sad, i can totally feel for him.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/1/2002
oh gawd do i know that feeling! aww, angsty fred! hope ya write more!
laura chapter 1 . 4/25/2002
poor fred... write more though, it was good
Stryder chapter 1 . 1/22/2002
WHAT DID YOU DO TO FRED? Darn... You beat me to it. _ Cool!
Trixie chapter 1 . 4/8/2001
sob, sob, sob...{That's all I can say) I'm totally in love with fred (Gene:I thought that was all you could say? Trixie: Shut up}...Darn gene!
kendra chapter 1 . 3/14/2001
i liked it ,i have seen so many movies with gay men in them im use to it . very well written i didnt have to worry about my mom reading over my shoulder cause it sounds like a girl talking ( sorry fred reminds me of a cowardous girl)
Batdz Angel chapter 1 . 3/4/2001
Very kewl. I loved this! Fred's a great, complex character. How about you write something where he finds his one true love? That would be hysterical for Gene to meet the guy. Hint: Even though he would be with someone*hint* Melfina! JA!
Discord chapter 1 . 3/1/2001
I knew there was something between them! I *knew* it! In any case, it was a well-written fic, with lots of angst. Me like!
Yaoi Kasfchou chapter 1 . 2/28/2001
Good story... I love Fred Luo... he's so adorable... It's sad though... and your story made me feel i was fred... for a moment... just a moment... not any longer (I like Harry better)

(don't personally like Gene that much... maybe just a little)
Jade S chapter 1 . 2/28/2001
Poor? Not even close! That was GREAT! This is the first non-humor Fred fic I've read! And I loved it! We need more of 'em! Poor Fred though! I feel bad for the guy! Esspessally if this is how he feels! Nice job on this! Very thought pravoking! Keep up the good work!
Trunk's Girl chapter 1 . 2/28/2001
wow, i never looked at fred that way, i'm even begining to feel sorry 4 him, u must b good.